The 3 lasses who went to syria

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would only be relevant if it was British expats in Spain saying it. I repeat, us in the UK have no control over expats in Spain.

Edit: I think the Spanish think British immigration has destroyed parts of Spanish society.

It has plenty to do with the UK when discussing immigrants coming here and their 'failure to integrate'

We lambast them for not integrating, etc. Then British people go to places like Spain and retire, they fail to integrate.

We fail to recognise that we're (as a nation) guilty of the exact same things

Does the lack of British integration destroy Spanish society?

It would only be relevant if it was British expats in Spain saying it. I repeat, us in the UK have no control over expats in Spain.

Edit: I think the Spanish think British immigration has destroyed parts of Spanish society.

I think it's relevant because we don't seem to condemn it, we seem to either accept or even consider it ourselves

It's not terribly relevant of course but an interesting point to consider

I think we view immigrants here as being very different to ourselves, not wanting to fit in and essentially just being trouble

As far as I'm concerned it's an issue for the Spanish themselves, and I'm sure they are probably having similar discussions that we have over here.

I think it's relevant because we don't seem to condemn it, we seem to either accept or even consider it ourselves

It's not terribly relevant of course but an interesting point to consider

I think we view immigrants here as being very different to ourselves, not wanting to fit in and essentially just being trouble

Fashionable on here and other places to criticise it but I for one am glad that they expose people like this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...just-feet-Lee-Rigby-s-killer-Muslim-demo.html

They rightly take a lot of stick but it's churlish to pretend that they don't do some necessary things as well.

They wouldnt let the Stephen Lawrence thing lie either. They also had half a page by Doug Wetherall on why SAFC shouldnt sack Durban the day before Cowie gave him the push. There was no indication from any other media that it was even being considered.......and theyve got Snoopy and his marras in anarl.

Cant be arsed with reading more than the first page or so as its no doubt been dragged down to the usual why should they integrate becos we have sunday dinners in Benidorm levels of stupidity by the student grant types who have yet to grasp the old maxim of two wrongs dont make a right.

Has Hogans apology been mentioned yet?

THATS whats intriguing me: Either the old bill & intelligence services knew nowt about this and theyve been made to look fools by the Mail.
Or one or both did and Hogans pretending so as not to give the game away that they know more than their letting on.
Or the intelligence services know and have allowed the old bill/Hogan to look stupid.
Or the old bill new and have allowed Hogan to look stupid.

Either way Id imagine its not the Mails hard work thats found this but a tip off. Whether the tip offs from a member of the public (skin colour undetermined) or not Id think they wouldve went to the old bill first unless they wanted to make a few bob for their troubles. Or maybe from an old bill who wants to make a few bob anarl.
If theyve gone to the old bill first and there seems to have been no reaction for whatever reasons (keeping the peace or not letting on that they knew) mebbes theyve then gone to the Mail.

Last edited:
They wouldnt let the Stephen Lawrence thing lie either. They also had half a page by Doug Wetherall on why SAFC shouldnt sack Durban the day before Cowie gave him the push. There was no indication from any other media that it was even being considered.......and theyve got Snoopy and his marras in anarl.

Cant be arsed with reading more than the first page or so as its no doubt been dragged down to the usual why should they integrate becos we have sunday dinners in Benidorm levels of stupidity by the student grant types who have yet to grasp the old maxim of two wrongs dont make a right.

THATS whats intriguing me: Either the old bill & intelligence services knew nowt about this and theyve been made to look fools by the Mail.
Or one or both did and Hogans pretending so as not to give the game away that they know more than their letting on.
Or the intelligence services know and have allowed the old bill/Hogan to look stupid.

Either way Id imagine its not the Mails hard work thats found this but a tip off. Whether the tip offs from a member of the public (skin colour undetermined) or not Id think they wouldve went to the old bill first unless they wanted to make a few bob for their troubles. Or maybe from an old bill who wants to make a few bob anarl.
If theyve gone to the old bill first and there seems to have been no reaction for whatever reasons (keeping the peace or not letting on that they knew) mebbes theyve then gone to the Mail.
Here it is.

Logon or register to see this image

Here it is.

Logon or register to see this image

See! I try to act seriously and grown up on here once a week and this is what I get when I do!. FFS Ill just stick to abusing Shepherd 88 from now on.

Christ this time travel lark last neet seems to have fucked my spelling up and the K key on the laptop.

It has plenty to do with the UK when discussing immigrants coming here and their 'failure to integrate'

We lambast them for not integrating, etc. Then British people go to places like Spain and retire, they fail to integrate.

We fail to recognise that we're (as a nation) guilty of the exact same things

Does the lack of British integration destroy Spanish society?

Spanish and British cultures are pretty similar. Hoy in Islam and things are very different.

I would not be able to integrate with Muslim culture. Alcohol plays too big a part in 'western' culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back