The bloke who bought that boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWanderer

Striker
Remember a thread a long while ago about a bloke who bought a boat and was asking advice on here as he was going out for his maiden voyage without any boating experience at all?

Did he do it, and is he still alive?

Remember a thread a long while ago about a bloke who bought a boat and was asking advice on here as he was going out for his maiden voyage without any boating experience at all?

John Darwin? Think he got rid of his canoe marra

Is he a worker for the council. Has been twenty years and he takes no lip off nobody. Picks litter off the gutter puts it in a bag nnd never thinks to mutter. Packs his lunch in a Sunblest bag. The children call him Bogie?

He never lets on
But I know 'cause he once told me
He let me know a secret
About the money in his kitty
He's gonna buy a dinghy
Gonna call her Dignity

Didn't Spuggy once buy a boat with his Cousin ? He was going to make a fortune selling it on or something. I never did find out the outcome of that. :confused:

:lol:

Is he a worker for the council. Has been twenty years and he takes no lip off nobody. Picks litter off the gutter puts it in a bag nnd never thinks to mutter. Packs his lunch in a Sunblest bag. The children call him Bogie?
What was his boat called like? Dignity?

I bought a jetski and did similar.

It's a laugh, man.

Give way to the big stuff and wave at the ladies.
What's there to know?

He never lets on
But I know 'cause he once told me
He let me know a secret
About the money in his kitty
He's gonna buy a dinghy
Gonna call her Dignity
I sailed past him the other day in a faraway scene.

He was getting pissed and reading a book iirc.

experienced mate of mine had to be rescued last month. jumped onto a container ship and ended up in cairo!! yacht still bobbing around in Med :eek:

I wouldn't fancy it meself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back