The bloke who has the SAFC memorabilia collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a thread on here about a guy who had an exhibition of his SAFC collection in the Bridges. Has anyone got his details to pass onto a mate who's looking for a home for his?

Many thanks lads and lasses.

They should turn Monkwearmouth Station Museum in to a Sunderland/Football one, near the SoL and St Peters metro, they can then move the train stuff to the Winter Gardens and do a direct monorail link between the two.

They should turn Monkwearmouth Station Museum in to a Sunderland/Football one, near the SoL and St Peters metro, they can then move the train stuff to the Winter Gardens and do a direct monorail link between the two.
Great idea that

Great idea that mind. Not sure about the monorail shite mind.

There was a thread on here about a guy who had an exhibition of his SAFC collection in the Bridges. Has anyone got his details to pass onto a mate who's looking for a home for his?

If you send me your mates number I'll pass it on to Michael and he will give him a call.
I work with him now with the museum thing.

Leave the railway museum alone, my lad loves it!

Good idea to certainly get it visible somewhere near the ground though, always thought our ground is too isolated and gives supporters very little excuse to spend any additional time there.

I follow him on Twitter I'll email him if you want

Good to hear! We should have one!
I went to the bridges display when I was up last, it was brilliant. I held the golden boot, I wore and held Borinis cup final shirt and boots. Was a brilliant day for me, bought my new Sunderland shirt as well. Got porterfield on the back of it, so you'll lot will recognise me in April

I went to the bridges display when I was up last, it was brilliant. I held the golden boot, I wore and held Borinis cup final shirt and boots. Was a brilliant day for me, bought my new Sunderland shirt as well. Got porterfield on the back of it, so you'll lot will recognise me in April
Good to hear. I can only think of positives if we were to have a museum. I would have thought if it was done properly people would volunteer to help support it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back