The chronicle is oozing positivity about us

Status
Not open for further replies.

While we're on about the crayonicle. Did anyone see the john Gibson article, on steve maccclaren and chicken dinners?

He has a point because DA himself says Defoe cant play as the central one of a 3 and if he continues to play wide in a 3 we continue to have poor cover at full back. Seems a reasonable point to me.

The way we were playing that's true. I still think Toivonen negates that problem

I read around half of that, basically the part where he told us which players we had signed. Well, thanks for that, the drivel that then ensued meant I didn't read the rest.
He wasn't telling us, he was telling their mag readers, telling them what they want to hear, it's keeps them clicking away.

One man's mish-mash is another man's options.

Depends how you see it really. I choose to see our newly assembled squad as multi-faceted rather than limited. We now have more than one way to win a match.

:lol: And the latest pile of shite, deep down I think they're a wee bit worried.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spor...ws/newcastle-united-vs-sunderland-who-9979819

Indeed they must be Teed ...................... I particularly like this little gem !!!!

• Newcastle United may have a rotten recent record against Sunderland on the pitch, but off it the Toon faithful can claim bragging rights this summer following a quietly impressive transfer window.

:lol: :lol: How small time ................................ I'm embarrassed for them :oops:

Gotta love the vitriol on here!

We're bottom of the league and we've had the easiest start of any teams who could go down. All teams have strengthened and yes of course we're thankful for our signings. But we are in one hell of a dogfight and the arrogance on here that the signing of players like Borini will suddenly make us a top 10 side is laughable - he couldn't even get a kick for a poor Liverpool side.

We will be in and around the bottom 3 all season. I just hope we get our noses above water come the end of the season.

Gotta love the vitriol on here!

We're bottom of the league and we've had the easiest start of any teams who could go down. All teams have strengthened and yes of course we're thankful for our signings. But we are in one hell of a dogfight and the arrogance on here that the signing of players like Borini will suddenly make us a top 10 side is laughable - he couldn't even get a kick for a poor Liverpool side.

We will be in and around the bottom 3 all season. I just hope we get our noses above water come the end of the season.
I've not seen anyone mention a top ten finish, most will be happy to survive, what's been hightlighted here is the shocking bias towards Newcastle, or are you too thick to see that? a Newcastle side, by the way, that are on the same amount of points we are.

PS. their manager predicts a top 8 finish for them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back