The Floaters Mill, Houghton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowhere near Houghton and thats not a pie.

Floaters Mill is in Fence Houses, more or less.

Nowhere near Houghton

:oops:

Logon or register to see this image

:rolleyes:

only on the smb could members wanna choke eachother out over a picture of lambro's dinner :lol:
i do hope this is going to be a daily thing now lambro?
i quite like that this thread has wound people up :oops:

Nailed on merra, nailed on.

Aye, more kwalitie fine food tucker threads coming soon.

Went for lurnch and a cheeky pint earlier.

Got BBQ pulled pork baguette, chips and salad.

Was canny enough and decent portion size anarl (couldn't eat all the chips).

My lass (nur) got steak & ale pie with chips and said it was very nice anarl.

Berth meals cost £7.95 each and pint of Carlsberg is £3.25 - reasonable enough.

Canny pub tbh with outside seating area and play area for families with kids.

Have been before a while ago for Sunday roast and was lersh.

Heard it's changed management a few times but nee complaints from me today mind, so I can easily recommend this place.

Anyone else been and/or rec any similar pubs in the area?
It's not in Houghton. I thought you were a local.

Floaters Mill is in Fence Houses, more or less.

Nowhere near Houghton
Some of Fencehouses is in Houghton Le Spring. The floaters isn't though.

Last edited:
Its in bournmoor as is the dun cow. Food is decent as far as price and what you'd get in your average pub. Dunno what the meltdown is all about it's a bit f***ing pub grub man. They only serve plastic glasses if your outside due to broken glass in the kids play area in the past. Glass is allowed inside. Hope that clears everyone's butt hurt up.

You're wrong. It's not even in the City of Sunderland.

Aye, this side of the railway lines is still Durham.

Used to do top food years ago when still named the Poachers Pocket. That place has changed hands about 5 times in the last 15 years and the food is poor compared too once over, still ok if you can't be arsed to cook I guess.

Sorry. But I would not eat that. It looks likes something you would get in somewhere like farm foods. It's crazy what some people will eat and digest inside their bodies.

Sorry. But I would not eat that. It looks likes something you would get in somewhere like farm foods. It's crazy what some people will eat and digest inside their bodies.
Wrong answer mate , unless you declare it gourmet your gonna get slated.

I'm a chef, not a pretendy Smb chef btw, one that actually cooks food to paying people. Just by looking at the dross I can tell how it was cooked and if it was fresh or frozen. I don't need to eat it to determine it's quality . Much like a gardener doesn't need to cut the grass before deciding if it needs cutting or not.

Where do you work WW?

I know fuck all about food tbh, and even I thought the food in the op looked a bit shite like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back