The Jews Desperately Trying To Forge A Case For War Against Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netanyahu may be an absolute arsehole, but equating what he or his government say with "The Jews" is not a good look.

Aye I'm definitely an anti-semite like, they are definitely not Jews or a Jewish state.

Aye I'm definitely an anti-semite like, they are definitely not Jews or a Jewish state.

I didn't call you an anti-Semite. Rather, I implied that the thread title and the text of your post don't match. Netanyahu has a 41% approval rating in his home country, suggesting there are a whole shitload of Jews even there who don't support him.

I didn't call you an anti-Semite. Rather, I implied that the thread title and the text of your post don't match. Netanyahu has a 41% approval rating in his home country, suggesting there are a whole shitload of Jews even there who don't support him.

fair enough, I hope they find their voice.

Netanyahu may be an absolute arsehole, but equating what he or his government says or say with "The Jews" is not a good look.

This

We all know you have to call them The Jew for maximum outrage amongst the apologist bed wetters

I wish all them Wankers over there would sort their shit out . Jews muzzies whoever! They seem to thrive on being confrontational. Pain in the f***ing arse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back