The Jews Desperately Trying To Forge A Case For War Against Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuck. I knew Schlomo who runs the local charity for the homeless wasn't what he appeared.

The war monger.

I've heard that they eat Christian babies as well.

So a terrorist state who acquired a nuclear arsenal against international law and kidnapped a bloke of the streets of Paris who told the world about it are objecting to another country having one? Yet their apologists don't acknowledge the rank hypocrasy.

Netanyahu has been angling for years for the US to start a war with Iran. In 1992, 1995, 2002, 2009, 2010 and 2012 Netanyahu has alleged that Iran is close to having nuclear weapons. In 2012, he said that they were about a year away and this, of course, turned out to be utter BS (like most things out of his mouth). He's a joke and has made the US Congress an international laughing stock.

Its strike or be struck.....easy as that. the clock is ticking

Netanyahu has been angling for years for the US to start a war with Iran. In 1992, 1995, 2002, 2009, 2010 and 2012 Netanyahu has alleged that Iran is close to having nuclear weapons. In 2012, he said that they were about a year away and this, of course, turned out to be utter BS (like most things out of his mouth). He's a joke and has made the US Congress an international laughing stock.

If he doesn't really believe Iran is close to having a nuclear weapon and as you say, is just bullshitting, what ulterior motive could he have for wanting to go to war with them?

If he doesn't really believe Iran is close to having a nuclear weapon and as you say, is just bullshitting, what ulterior motive could he have for wanting to go to war with them?

You tell me. Netanyahu addressed congress in 2002 and said:

"If you take out Saddam.... I guarantee you that it will have enormous, positive reverberations on the region".

That worked out well, didn't it? And each time further instability arises in the middle east, Israel goes to the US for more military fiunding, and receive it.

Now why would he want to start another war?

You tell me. Netanyahu addressed congress in 2002 and said:

"If you take out Saddam.... I guarantee you that it will have enormous, positive reverberations on the region".

That worked out well, didn't it? And each time further instability arises in the middle east, Israel goes to the US for more military fiunding, and receive it.

Now why would he want to start another war?

I don't know, that's why I'm asking. The only reason I can see for him wanting action against Iran is he feels they pose a real threat to Israel. He may be totally wrong of course. Iran is too far away to be of any 'land grab' value, IMO, unless anyone knows different?

Regarding the Saddam comment, maybe he thought it was a good idea and was terribly ill informed. You would think it would make him think twice about wanting another war to start though

I don't know, that's why I'm asking. The only reason I can see for him wanting action against Iran is he feels they pose a real threat to Israel. He may be totally wrong of course. Iran is too far away to be of any 'land grab' value, IMO, unless anyone knows different?

Regarding the Saddam comment, maybe he thought it was a good idea and was terribly ill informed. You would think it would make him think twice about wanting another war to start though

You would think. The fact is, Israel have been using the US and its allies to weaken its neighbours, in order to acheive military superiority in the region.

This is a peach - from the same address to congress in 2002:

"There is no question whatsoever that Saddam is seeking, is working, is advancing towards to the development of nuclear weapons," Netanyahu said in 2002 testimony to Congress. "Once Saddam has nuclear weapons, the terror network will have nuclear weapons,"

Not only did Netanyahu get the nuclear issue wrong — Saddam was not building a nuclear program after all — but he incorrectly predicted that the war would inspire an Iranian democratic uprising that would topple the theocratic regime.

"If you take out Saddam, Saddam's regime, I guarantee you that it will have enormous positive reverberations on the region," Netanyahu claimed. "And I think that people sitting right next door in Iran, young people, and many others, will say the time of such regimes, of such despots is gone."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back