The 'man with the keys'

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hear the man with the keys is really 'Wallnut Cake'; he's next level and he's arriving on a magic carpet.

What's the walnut cake crack? Of all the SMBisms it's the only one I still have no clue about.

What's the walnut cake crack? Of all the SMBisms it's the only one I still have no clue about.

A user called hairflick was protesting about the proposed pure football boards by posting pictures of wallnut cakes. This lead to the much famed wallnut cake board, and the expression 'wallnut cake this shite'

Willie the crazy but loveable school caretaker?
do they still have caretakers who live on site

ours at junior school was the spitting double of Benny from crossroads...right down to the wooly hat and wellies...this was when crossroads was actually on the telly so I know it wasnt him after it was finished!

if you have to ask..you have not been here long enough

Anyone know what Ki is up to these days?

Yeah, running the show in a better team than ours. Sessegnon had the keys for us pity he didn't take em out his pocket. Hope we do get a class playmaker in this transfer window,other teams have picked up some goodins already.

This whole man with the keys thing was just another embarrassment for this club and the way this board went on about it was f***ing ridiculous. Can we please never mention it again?

:lol:

"Tommy Turnip's" (ITK :rolleyes:) unbelievable ( :rolleyes:) craic for about 4 transfer window's running

Think he tried to pass it off as George McCartney in the end :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back