The Newcastle v Manchester United intense rivalry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

3para

Talking to a mag yesterday and he's really wound up about their game tonight...during the conversation he said that he hates man utd and couldnt honestly say who he'd rather beat ....Sunderland or the Mancs :D

what a tit !!!

I think he's great, why you gonna hate on some beautiful mags who just hates man u, it's the English El classico, full of quality individuals like jack charltons ginger brother jack colback.

Talking to a mag yesterday and he's really wound up about their game tonight...during the conversation he said that he hates man utd and couldnt honestly say who he'd rather beat ....Sunderland or the Mancs :D

what a tit !!!

Talking to a mag yesterday....at work?....in the pub?...or next door neighbour?....the place of the said conversation is an important part in the authenticity of this thread!

Anyone remember that letter/article way back in 90s when some mag - was it Jensen, argued than man ure were the mags real rivals and not us !! Just because of a few flash in the pan seasons when they were up there amongst it due to Hall being the Abramovich of the early 90s.
Nee wonder theyre known as deluded fkwits:rolleyes:

I remember watching Pointless a few weeks ago when there was a mag on answering a question about Man Utd. That clever git with the glasses and laptop said to him "It must be hard for a Newcastle fan having to talk about Man Utd". I was thinking " why".

For clarity can we continue to refer to one of these clubs as "United" and the other as whatever the hell you want. I know so many that get irrationally wound up by that. Petty and childish....yeah!

Anyone remember that letter/article way back in 90s when some mag - was it Jensen, argued than man ure were the mags real rivals and not us !! Just because of a few flash in the pan seasons when they were up there amongst it due to Hall being the Abramovich of the early 90s.
Nee wonder theyre known as deluded fkwits:rolleyes:

i'm lost. abramovich bought success.... i don't really see the similarity.

John Charver was on the radio this morning talking about how games between Man U and Newcastle were 'special occasions'

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back