The Newcastle v Manchester United intense rivalry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha
Thats not a very nice analogy for those of us who have been knocked off our bikes by mad Getman drivers fleeing the police.
Tyne Tees clearly believe they are both Premiership giants though!
ha ha we are still not going to set up a fund to get you another bike :D

I'm not surprised he hates Man U. They are their main rivals for being the most popular team on Planet Earth.
and both have f***ing deluded fans.man utd fans expecting trophies every season and the mags expecting fat mike to chuck in a free years supply of greggs pasties with their season ticket.both f***ing deluded I say

Ah that behemoth of world football, Newcastle United. I shudder when I think of all the trophies they have won in my lifetime.

I remember the 2008 derby when they asked Keane about "renewing the rivalry" with the mags.

He mentioned them being rivals for about six months.

They're the Barcelona of the North ye knarr.

Ya jus' divvent understand.

Wasn't a mag, he's a Keeganite.

Actual Mags are more down to earth imo, it's the Keeganites who give them such a bad name.

Keeganite? I like it. Sums up a fair load of our support, whenever I see them on sky giving an interview I want to turn off the TV. It's brutal. So what about those lot that jumped on board when Keegan came to play for us in the 80's, are they keeganites also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back