The Popularity Of Shopping At Aldi And Lidl

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AFCSR6

Seems to be no stigma, quite rightly, attached to shopping at these places any more, when did this change? If your mam went to Netto when I was at school in the 90's you were branded a right gypo family.

Seems to be no stigma, quite rightly, attached to shopping at these places any more, when did this change? If your mam went to Netto when I was at school in the 90's you were branded a right gypo family.

I would have thought you the last person to make a racist remark

Love Lidl me like, Aldi, not so much. The prices are class and the quality of the meat and veg it amazing compared to Asda.

My family has been going to aldi since we lived in Germany. Got f***ing pelters in school for rocking up with snackrite crisps. Half the people i work with eat them now

Been using Aldi since the days of the staff having to know every single price in the store (my Mrs was one of those robots). Love the place.

Lidl's bakery bread is class. Aldi fruit and veg is anarl. Get some good wines at a cheapish price anarl, and the own Brand malt whiskey is lovely and cheaper than most supermarket blended. Only people who have a too high opinion of themselves don't go there.

Have you ever sat down for a meal with a family of Gypsy's ? I have mate loads of times and believe me the food was lovely

The difference is that Netto and Job Lot stuff (from what I remember) was actually pretty crappy. Aldi and Lidl sell really nice stuff but cheaply.

Sunderland Foods was a cracking shop if you caught it right. M & S food at knock down prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back