The Popularity Of Shopping At Aldi And Lidl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems to be no stigma, quite rightly, attached to shopping at these places any more, when did this change? If your mam went to Netto when I was at school in the 90's you were branded a right gypo family.

Still a stigma mate. My sister-in-law shops in Lidl 15miles away from were she lives in case anyone see her.:lol:

Love both of them. the quality of the stuff and the price is brilliant.

What were free dinners and, provis and Jopling's money like marra?

We got all those at different times during my time at school,and fortunately,was never stigmatised.Not that i noticed anyway.

Theres an Aldi 10 minutes walk from me,and its near perfect.Only a few of the more unusual items are not available.It seems quite aggressive in its approach to neighboring shops.There are nearby newsagents, grocers,Fruiterers/florists that must be suffering because Aldi has recently added extra stuff to their range.But then,i suppose most supermarkets are like that.Place seems very busy,so i'd guess they are doing well.

Seems to be no stigma, quite rightly, attached to shopping at these places any more, when did this change? If your mam went to Netto when I was at school in the 90's you were branded a right gypo family.

ALDI and Lidl actually stock good quality stuff though. That's probably when everyone realised they were being fleeced by the big supermarkets

Both crap - you can't beat a good Waitrose.

Take your "Essential Lavender Ironing Water" and fuck off.

ALDI and Lidl actually stock good quality stuff though. That's probably when everyone realised they were being fleeced by the big supermarkets

Take your "Essential Lavender Ironing Water" and fuck off.

One of the nice things about shopping in Waitrose is that you don't encounter retards....even the staff are civilised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back