The secret footballer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flan

Striker
Just read the second book and he (Dave Kitson) seems to have a few little digs at us from around the Keane era.

Mentions the Reading match day spat over Halford, the part time manager craic and Anthony Stokes failure to live up to expectations.

As well as this he keeps mentioning us when he's naming an example of a lesser/shit club.

Any reason for a grudge with us or Keane? He does come across like a dick at times in his book mind.

Has it be proven that the secret footballer is Dave Kitson? I know Danny Murphy and Peter Crouch were possibilities.

Chances are there's more than just one. Makes no sense to limit it to a single individual, too easy to suss it out. Kitson is likely one of a few.

Has it be proven that the secret footballer is Dave Kitson? I know Danny Murphy and Peter Crouch were possibilities.
Dave Kitson ticks the most boxes that it seems he definitely is the front runner. Doesn't help that he started using other footballer's stories and didn't always make it 100% whether they were supposedly him or the other player.

Defo kitson for my money. At reading for the Keane spat. At Pompey for the contract bother. Loads of other things tie in.

Though second book does have the re-telling of stories others have told him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back