the sopranos ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielsan

Midfield
obviously dont read this if youre watching or you dont want to know

i just finished the show, and i thought the ending was pretty shit....now im not saying it should have been a scarface type ending where he kills f***ing shit load of people and then dies....but something with a little bit more substance....bit of a cop out just turning to a blank screen of them sitting in a restaurant....what the fuck was with meadow struggling to park....

disappointed to say the least....i understand leaving a cliff hanger for a lifetime of debate.....but it didnt really finish anything other than phil getting it

actually im gutted about the ending now i think about it

i just finished the show, and i thought the ending was pretty shit....now im not saying it should have been a scarface type ending where he kills f***ing shit load of people and then dies....but something with a little bit more substance....bit of a cop out just turning to a blank screen of them sitting in a restaurant....what the fuck was with meadow struggling to park....

disappointed to say the least....i understand leaving a cliff hanger for a lifetime of debate.....but it didnt really finish anything other than phil getting it

left you wanting more though didnt it

job done

Meadow parking the car is supposed to depict the number of previous times an attempt was made on Tony's life, she finally succeeds. Tony had spoken in an earlier episode that when you die it must feel like everything just goes black.

when tony and bobby baccala are sitting in a boat talking in an earlier episode and bobby mentions about getting killed ' you probably wont know when it comes' is another thing about tony getting killed in the final episode

Meh. Tony fine for me. I took it that things were closing in and he might go to trial soon, been a while since I saw it mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back