The support this club gets.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

An objective view tends to hold a little more water than a subjective one.
Probably not even open to debate that one really.

What the fuck is objective about what you have said? Nothing. Not one thing.

You knew that but you also knew your internet persona would get a few bites. Well congratulations. I dont have the patience to continue, have a nice night.

Aye but do supporters of other teams drink in that city or town? Very relevant
People on minimum wage probably don't.
Too useless to even order a drink IIRC!
All relevant stuff of course :rolleyes:

What the fuck is objective about what you have said? Nothing. Not one thing.

You knew that but you also knew your internet persona would get a few bites. Well congratulations. I dont have the patience to continue, have a nice night.
I looked at if from both sides hence I stated no fans are better than the other.
I took the emotional attachment away from my opinion.
I suggest you look up the term objective Bonny lad.

I looked at if from both sides hence I stated no fans are better than the other.

Objectivity is based upon proven and measurable fact. What fact are you using?
You have also just stated above subjectively.
Do you understand ?

Which is exactly what I was implying man! No fans are better than others. An arsenal fan will probably say they have the best fans, a notts forest fan will probably say they have the best fans, a Sunderland fan will probably say they have the best fans. Rinse and repeat. It's part and parcel of supporting YOUR respective team.

You don't think it's a fact that people have a choice as to wether they go and watch their team play?
We do still live in a democracy don't we?

We are not talking about that, we are talking about being the best.
You say we are not, that is in no way objective.
And you are as stoic as snow on the equator.

Sorry right, but surely if we can't 'objectively' say that we're the best then equally nobody can 'objectively' say we aren't? It's got to work both ways hasn't it? And there will be objectively best fans it depends what your criteria is. Of course the slagging match this thread has become because of that prat Jardine neglects these things because they're logical and he can't use that.

Sorry right, but surely if we can't 'objectively' say that we're the best then equally nobody can 'objectively' say we aren't? It's got to work both ways hasn't it? And there will be objectively best fans it depends what your criteria is. Of course the slagging match this thread has become because of that prat Jardine neglects these things because they're logical and he can't use that.

I think he has heard the word before and understands it to mean ' act the twat and deny it'

Wether you have or haven't the amount of posts on here mocking the support of clubs like villa and Stoke indicate a percentage of our support do believe we are better.
I'm also pretty sure you have said that we are the best as well mind.
At what point have I put us down?
Listen nob head. Believe it or not this is a Sunderland supporting message board. When it comes to supporting our club we're not f***ing sensible, we're not f***ing rational, we just know we're the best club and best supporters in the world, end of.
Now fuck off with your pedantic shite back to the Mag board where you belong. Tosser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back