The True Geordie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the Keegan years every manager except Robson has seen his team be shite at Newcastle too.

In fact the same can be said for many a club.

And there is a common theme there too.

The difference is between us and the mags the managers that we have had have been decent, with good-ish track records.

Trying to work what most people are so upset about here. 1) The Saturday debacle. 2) True Geordie's spot-on analysis of what happened, or 3) The fact that some people not only watch his youtube videos but actually subscribe or like them.

We're becoming a little precious and touchy mind. I remember after the 2nd 3-0 it was played to death and linked everywhere on here and it was lapped up. That was absolutely spot-on about how we destroyed them.

He was bang on, didn't really take the piss either just talked football.

Good point about O'Shea.

His point on O'Shea was the only part I disliked. Not sure why you'd want to retire when you're top of your Group with Germany and Poland in it and the team does kinda need him - Depth wise Ireland's next choice in centre-half is probably Paul McShane :(

Might be a mag c**t but agree with everything he just said in that video. Tbf I hate to say it but he is usually spot on with a lot of stuff and very honest.

A very fair analysis of the game, are people just pissed off because he's a mag?

Also, his twat of the match award made me laugh :lol:.

As I said yesterday,it grieves me but he was almost 100 % right . It's just a shame that from all the members on here we can't find someone from our own ranks who has actually earned the right to be as brutal in his assessment.
I'd have a go myself but I'm a fat ugly bastard who can't string 2 sentences together without swearing.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back