The TRUTH about Muslims, Islam & YOU

• Thread starter Deleted member 28618
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 28618

There is a lot of debate here in the SMB and other forums as well as all other media channels and the workplace & pub.

It seems that almost everybody you speak to or communicate with has an opinion on Muslims & Islam etc.

The question is... Do you have any personal interactions with Muslims and their religion in your everyday life
and what are your experiences if any?

Go.............

I was speaking to a nice Muslim gentleman today, he was showing me his big, fat vaporizer :D he advised he couldn't use the regular oils in it due to alcohol content so he uses an alternative !

There is a lot of debate here in the SMB and other forums as well as all other media channels and the workplace & pub.

It seems that almost everybody you speak to or communicate with has an opinion on Muslims & Islam etc.

The question is... Do you have any personal interactions with Muslims and their religion in your everyday life

Go.............
Yes. The massive majority are nice people just wanting to get through life as smoothly as possible.

The bairn invited all her class to her birthday party when she was 6. Only one of the muslims turned up. Had mates in work in that London who were muslims. Peri (one of the muzzies) was one of the funniest people I have ever met. He liked a dink.

Yes they're lovely when you're buying anything off them it's all 1 god this religion of peace but Allah forbid you just want to have a look around and suddenly we're all infidels and off with our heads.

Btw why can you drink shag and gamble in muzzy countries but not eat a but bacon eh?can't a brother have a bit bacon.

a: 18474447 said:

Go.............
He was a terrorist.

Go.............
A lot of experience and I like a great many of them - their religion is not for me but when you look at the crime/drugs/booze/infidelity problems in western society, it could be argued that Islam has some merits.

The woman who cuts my hair is married to a muslim copper. He likes to partake in hip flask contents.
I work with one who just takes the piss. Gets all of ramadan off as well as Christmas. Winds me right up. I'm the only wanker that says anything though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back