The TRUTH about Muslims, Islam & YOU

• Thread starter Deleted member 28618
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing he made it up, but won't want to lose face now:lol:

you know muslim isn't a country or language dont you?
And you are aware these are a set of people from numerous countries with a collective set of beliefs based on one book? His point is perfectly valid. Folk move to our country and we have to bend over backwards to accommodate beliefs that just can't fit with our society and values.

There is a lot of debate here in the SMB and other forums as well as all other media channels and the workplace & pub.

It seems that almost everybody you speak to or communicate with has an opinion on Muslims & Islam etc.

The question is... Do you have any personal interactions with Muslims and their religion in your everyday life
and what are your experiences if any?

Go.............
I teach and have taught Muslim
Children

And you are aware these are a set of people from numerous countries with a collective set of beliefs based on one book? His point is perfectly valid. Folk move to our country and we have to bend over backwards to accommodate beliefs that just can't fit with our society and values.

like christians, sikhs, hindus, jews etc?

Religious people do have one thing in common mind - they are all f***ing gullible

like christians, sikhs, hindus, jews etc?

Religious people do have one thing in common mind - they are all f***ing gullible
Agree on the last bit. But people, me included, are generally not frightened of Christians Sikhs and Jews. Sky news doesn't invariably carry three or four stories per day on the disgusting things done solely in the name of Christianity Sikhism or Judaism.

Agree on the last bit. But people, me included, are generally not frightened of Christians Sikhs and Jews. Sky news doesn't invariably carry three or four stories per day on the disgusting things done solely in the name of Christianity Sikhism or Judaism.
Dunno, them Jews seem to be getting a fair bit bad press like.
Are you saying you are frightened of Muslims like ?

You may have a point - I have never seen Sikhs or Jews
Fair point.
I have never seen or heard of any other religious group behead someone and be reported widespread in media

It does happen though - just not top of agenda at moment

That's not the point of the thread though. I have worked with hundreds of muslims across 20 odd countries and have never once had to bend over backwards or been infringed by them.

I don't really fall for the bogeyman stuff - when and where I grew up all catholics were the anti-christs

It does happen though - just not top of agenda at moment

That's not the point of the thread though. I have worked with hundreds of muslims across 20 odd countries and have never once had to bend over backwards or been infringed by them.

I don't really fall for the bogeyman stuff - when and where I grew up all catholics were the anti-christs
I wasn't trying to turn it into mussie bashing mate.
You can only go by experience and yours have been good. I live in the West Midlands now and my experience has been bad.

I've spent a lot of time travelling and living in Muslim countries, the only place I've ever had problems was in Pakistan and then it was almost always with the more "sophisticated" people in the cities, particularly Karachi. The tribal folk were great. Never had any trouble anywhere else. Year after year I spend at least a month in Morocco living with a Muslim family I have known for yonks and you couldn't wish to meet nicer people. Never had a problem there. I was stabbed during an attempted mugging in Ceuta mind but what the fuck, that's Spanish territory. ;)

What Tin Soldier says about them not integrating here is odd because what I find is that the people you speak to in Muslim countries will almost always want to know as much as they can about life in the West.

I know a couple of guys from the Middle East - Syria I think - but though they were raised muslim neither of them mention it and they both drink. I think - hope that eventually islam in the UK will just wither away as Christianity is doing.

I don't give a flying fk who people are or what religion they are!
If you're an Arsehole it will shine through and I'll want nowt to do with u!
Mind I'd just be polite and say very little, I wouldn't support an all out war!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back