The who replaces him question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick look at the bookies....Many of those would be an HUGE improvement on what we have. Would love to see Mick McCarthy given a crack at the job with a Premiership squad and a budget of more than the 36 pence he was given last time he was with us. Consistently done well over the years and at least he will have a go at times unlike Gus....Oh and when we do get beat I will actually understand the managers explanation as to why he believes it happened.

http://www.thesackrace.com/teams/sunderland
We have a manager, mick McCarthy is a shite manager

Dear me some of the names on that list are stupid,
Nigel Pearson
Alan pardew
Lee Clarke ffs
Alan Curbishley
Etc etc

what odds can I get for Gus Poyet at least until the end of the season.

I don't know who replaces him....... What I do know is he has to be replaced, if not now, then at the end of this season no matter what.
He is an egotistical buffoon.

Quick look at the bookies....Many of those would be an HUGE improvement on what we have. Would love to see Mick McCarthy given a crack at the job with a Premiership squad and a budget of more than the 36 pence he was given last time he was with us. Consistently done well over the years and at least he will have a go at times unlike Gus....Oh and when we do get beat I will actually understand the managers explanation as to why he believes it happened.

http://www.thesackrace.com/teams/sunderland

Mick McfuckingCarthy. What the fuck are you smoking. Lets just bring back Reidy eh, or f***ing what about Martin O'Neil and Keano as his assistant.

I dont think Gus will be here next season. No idea if he will keep us up. But you can bet anything you want that the club already have a list of potential replacements, and I wouldnt be surprised if some of them have already been sounded out.

Mick McfuckingCarthy. What the fuck are you smoking. Lets just bring back Reidy eh, or f***ing what about Martin O'Neil and Keano as his assistant.

Dennis Smith, Ken Knighton and Bobby Saxton for me

Slavisa Jokanovic could be a good choice if he doesn't get Watford up, seems to have a bit of that Keano/Paolo madness with a bit of nous to back it up - won 111 games of 169 as a manager, and looks like he could knack the whole Newcastle bench on his own, handy come derby day! Soz if seb couldn't be arsed to trawl through all the no doubt totally valid candidates put forward so far......:cool:

He's Welsh! Haway lad we have to draw the line somewhere.....

Haha.....I remember when another Welshman; Leighton James was running Whitburn CC Under 18's when I was a bairn.

We had a really strong side and murdered them and he was an absolute dick at the end of the game, almost a scrap on the pitch.

Pascoe might turn in to a top coach though G, I'm surprised how well he's doing at Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back