The who replaces him question

Status
Not open for further replies.

are the football hipsters who want clement the same football hipsters who wanted that other excellent coach rene muellenstein?

I can't say I've seen anyone who "wants" Clement, just people pointing out that Clement and Congerton have worked together in the past and if/when Poyet is sacked then it's likely the next appointment will be someone that Congerton trusts and is able to work with, unlike the current situation where Poyet is mouthing off in the media about Congerton every two minutes.

I don't know who replaces him....... What I do know is he has to be replaced, if not now, then at the end of this season no matter what.
He is an egotistical buffoon.

There's absolutely no chance he'll be here next season IMO even if we do stay up.

There's absolutely no chance he'll be here next season IMO even if we do stay up.

I wouldn't be so sure of that, if he manages to keep us up some of our fans will be lapping him up and you'll not be able to say a word against him. I can remember starting a thread after Di Canio kept us up saying we should sack him and was tore down for saying it, never underestimate the stupidity of some of our fans.

I can't say I've seen anyone who "wants" Clement, just people pointing out that Clement and Congerton have worked together in the past and if/when Poyet is sacked then it's likely the next appointment will be someone that Congerton trusts and is able to work with, unlike the current situation where Poyet is mouthing off in the media about Congerton every two minutes.

i'm inclined to agree with you. i'm sure congerton can see poyet's failings and will have short's ear.
the right way to set up a director of football/coach set up is to have the DoF insitu and appoint his coach and not the other way around- who was here first, congerton or poyet?
then again, is our DoF up to the job?

i'm inclined to agree with you. i'm sure congerton can see poyet's failings and will have short's ear.
the right way to set up a director of football/coach set up is to have the DoF insitu and appoint his coach and not the other way around- who was here first, congerton or poyet?
then again, is our DoF up to the job?

Poyet was here before Congerton was appointed. I agree, this DoF football will never work until the DoF is allowed to appoint his own man. As for the question is Congerton up to the job, well its hard to say at this point, I can't say he fills me with me with much confidence though.

Laudrup,

Or that German fella, you know, that tactical genius, failing that the Spanis lad, he's clever apparently

Or Bsa when he gets the bullet at the fackin ammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back