Them 3 lads from Seaham...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MunkyHeed

Striker
...that had that pic taken of them in the bath with the rabbit, before killing it...

Did 'comeuppance befall them in the end?

Never did hear anything else after their contact details got sent around.

...that had that pic taken of them in the bath with the rabbit, before killing it...

Did 'comeuppance befall them in the end?

Never did hear anything else after their contact details got sent around.

I'm sure I read that at least 1 of them was taken in by the police for 'questioning' but not heard much since. Wouldn't be surprised if someone did fill them in as their details were all over twitter/Facebook.

I'm sure I read that at least 1 of them was taken in by the police for 'questioning' but not heard much since. Wouldn't be surprised if someone did fill them in as their details were all over twitter/Facebook.
It was all made up man.

Plus you can buy rabbit pie down the butchers, they don't go locking folk up for shooting them in the backside with shotguns for sport!

It was all made up man.

Plus you can buy rabbit pie down the butchers, they don't go locking folk up for shooting them in the backside with shotguns for sport!
Not sure how it was made up when the video was posted on Instagram. Was also on the news & in national papers.

If they genuinely did do it, they are utter *****. If not, I despair at what people think is funny to fabricate online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back