This is England '90

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just finished watching the third episode. Best bit of TV I've seen in a while. Who was the lass at the dinne scene sitting next to Sean saying nowt??

I think an attack on Combo is coming.

Outcome is either a) Woody gets hurt defending him or b) milky gets hurt in the attack.

Someone will die.

Setting my misgivings about the series so far aside, it was a phenomenal scene. I felt like I wanted to leave the room. Really pleased that the director had the sense and freedom to let it run on for so long.

Mind, it makes you realise how ads on TV are f***ing dreadful - straight from digesting that into Adam f***ing Lallana rubbing Nivea on his chops.

Just finished watching the third episode. Best bit of TV I've seen in a while. Who was the lass at the dinne scene sitting next to Sean saying nowt??
The nurse from '88 that helped Lol out of her depression.

I'm sure when Kelly was getting gang raped (which it was mind, as she was in no fit state to refuse or resist even if she'd wanted to) in the caravan she was visualising her dad - so he may have abused her too but she's living in denial perhaps ? Horrible to see her descend into heroin addiction mind - once you try smack there's no going back folks !
Anyhoo, Milky has a good right to be fuming with combo (but he should understand the noble thing he did for Lol, the mother of his child) - its all going to end horrifically I can tell :confused:

Reactions: PTR
I think Kelly will die either from starting pinning the gear and overdosing, not sure what's gonna happen with he Milky/Combo situation

Been reading Combo actually has a black dad or that was his own interpretation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back