This is England '90

Status
Not open for further replies.

That lass who plays smell.... :lol:

As for the entire franchise, film et all, worra load of fuckin wank, a few hours of my life I'll never get back. Shite

Some great scenes and tension, but it was put together in the wrong order. Should have finished with the combo / warehouse scene.

Aye, definitely should have finished with Combo's demise. While I liked the majority having a happy ending, I just kept wanting to know what happened to Combo. The wedding should have definitely came before the ambush. The ending was a bit too open. We didn't see Combo thrown in to the water. It seems to me that Meadows couldn't bite the bullet and bring it to a proper conclusion which spoilt things somewhat. TIE92 or a second film are strong possibilities, i think.

Enough can't be said for the acting if Stephen Graham, though. My lord, what an acting performance. He evoked deep sympathy and understanding from myself and so many others for a character who was deplorable and deserved retribution.

Aye, definitely should have finished with Combo's demise. While I liked the majority having a happy ending, I just kept wanting to know what happened to Combo. The wedding should have definitely came before the ambush. The ending was a bit too open. We didn't see Combo thrown in to the water. It seems to me that Meadows couldn't bite the bullet and bring it to a proper conclusion which spoilt things somewhat. TIE92 or a second film are strong possibilities, i think.

Enough can't be said for the acting if Stephen Graham, though. My lord, what an acting performance. He evoked deep sympathy and understanding from myself and so many others for a character who was deplorable and deserved retribution.
Stephen Graham & Vicky McClure are in a league of their own when it comes to acting talent compared to the rest of the cast

I was distraught when they carried Combo off as I was thinking he was a goner

What an anti climax, might as well have left it with 88
Clearly leading to another series or 2nd film imo

Stephen Graham & Vicky McClure are in a league of their own when it comes to acting talent compared to the rest of the cast

I was distraught when they carried Combo off as I was thinking he was a goner

Clearly leading to another series or 2nd film imo

You trying to say he didnt get done?? Who knows but makes Milky a worse man than him. Poor series to be honest and needs to be left. Shaun pulling that bird man, gives hope to all bong eyes haha

Meadows did say it was a "full stop written in pencil" regarding the end of the series. For me, the way that ended with the shot of Milky looking distressed heavily suggests that's not the be all and end all.

You trying to say he didnt get done?? Who knows but makes Milky a worse man than him. Poor series to be honest and needs to be left. Shaun pulling that bird man, gives hope to all bong eyes haha
It's open to interpretation

I don't know how Shaun keeps managing to get the girls like - he pulls 2 WADs & a one who is way older than him when he's about 12 years old ffs :lol:

Meadows did say it was a "full stop written in pencil" regarding the end of the series. For me, the way that ended with the shot of Milky looking distressed heavily suggests that's not the be all and end all.
Pencil meaning it can be edited ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back