This young lass murdered in Bristol...

black-cat

Striker
Looked for a thread, couldn't see one...

Anyway, just wanted to ask, who the fuck kills then chops up a 16 year old lass!? What the actual fuck!?!

Can only think it's got to do with some perversion, they've got a few in custody, 4 I think. Sick bastards, should chop those ***** up man ffs

Looked for a thread, couldn't see one...

Anyway, just wanted to ask, who the fuck kills then chops up a 16 year old lass!? What the actual fuck!?!

Can only think it's got to do with some perversion, they've got a few in custody, 4 I think. Sick bastards, should chop those ***** up man ffs
4 charged with conspiracy and another 2 charged with murder I think.

Hope to fuck this isn't a gang thing.

Thoughts with the family like, can't imagine how you'd begin to deal with this.

A quiet young lass anarl apparently. It's been said many a time on here but I genuinely believe for crimes of this nature they should allow capital punishment.
Disagree mate, capital punishment is an easy way out for them. Remember reading a Jack Reacher book where the chief criminal would tie a person down on a big rock, slice their stomach open, lift the intestines out then leave them there to fend for themselves. Got to make the bastards suffer first.

If people get charged they'll get named.horrendous story from what we are being drip fed,no doubt it will get worse once the facts released

very likely a sexual motive, if its grooming and foreign related it could really kick things off.

4 folks held for "assisting an offender" and a man and woman being held for kidnap - and probably murder now, poor girl - what a horrible world we live in, hope Becky's killers are dealt with in the harshest way possible (shame we don't have the death penalty really).

Took me aback when I read it this afternoon like. Had kind of just muted it a little until I read she had been chopped up...what the fuck man, you'd have thought after she was killed they'd want to hide the body / run / panic - I know it goes without saying but could never imagine actually slicing someone up, urgh.

Back