Three Weaker Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

PISTON

Striker
Despite not being as strong as we were last season i've had a good look and i actually think there's three worse teams than us. So, although we've stepped backwards it could also be argued we've stepped forwards.

I won't name the three in case it jinx's us but i'm quite optimistic that the Ellis Short Hollywood Blockbuster can plod on for another year.

Despite not being as strong as we were last season i've had a good look and i actually think there's three worse teams than us. So, although we've stepped backwards it could also be argued we've stepped forwards.

I won't name the three in case it jinx's us but i'm quite optimistic that the Ellis Short Hollywood Blockbuster can plod on for another year.

We were the 14th worst team last year marra. If you had to check to see if there was 3 worst teams than us this year then you are one pessimistic fella like. :lol:

Are you sure you have looked properly?

I have. If we stick to a seige mentality from the outset i think we could scrape through.
Not every team is Man City or Chelsea. I do believe there are three worse than us. Hopefully our experience will just about outpoint their initial optimism by the end.

I have. If we stick to a seige mentality from the outset i think we could scrape through.
Not every team is Man City or Chelsea. I do believe there are three worse than us. Hopefully our experience will just about outpoint their initial optimism by the end.

Ironically we tend to do better against Chelsea and Man City

Agreed but i'm not sure we can expect that run to continue. I'd rather us do better in the 6 pointer games as it'll make our survival a bit easier. We really need to start taking more points off the lower teams, obviously in relation to last season

Definitely, it's the home games we failed to win last season that need addressing more than anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back