Tomorrow......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mel Be Mine

Winger
Massive game given our up and coming fixtures. These are the games need / must pick points up for me. Leicester are there to be taken or will they be the same as us and see this as a chance to pick up points? I fancy a 2-1 to us.

Leicester are in a pretty poor run of form, just one point from their last 6 games, have a pretty leaky defence and only scored in one game of their last 6 as well, I reckon we could and should definitely be targeting more than a point.

I reckon we'll keep it tight, frustrate their fans and try to win it in the second half, and it'd be great to see Alvarez come off the bench at some point as well.

Leicester are in a pretty poor run of form, just one point from their last 6 games, have a pretty leaky defence and only scored in one game of their last 6 as well, I reckon we could and should definitely be targeting more than a point.

I reckon we'll keep it tight, frustrate their fans and try to win it in the second half, and it'd be great to see Alvarez come off the bench at some point as well.
2 sides that will be fighting it out come May to avoid the bottom 3 , Leicester will see this as a great chance of 3 points , we need to be at our mediocre best and avoid defeat trying to win it

Massive game given our up and coming fixtures. These are the games need / must pick points up for me. Leicester are there to be taken or will they be the same as us and see this as a chance to pick up points? I fancy a 2-1 to us.

We need to bend them over and take them to brown town...

3-1 to SAFC

2 sides that will be fighting it out come May to avoid the bottom 3 , Leicester will see this as a great chance of 3 points , we need to be at our mediocre best and avoid defeat trying to win it
True, losing would be two steps back after a small step forward at Palace, which is why I reckon Poyet will want to keep it tight for as long as possible, in the same way we did early on last Monday.

I wouldn't turn my nose up at a point, and it definitely isn't the sort of game to sacrifice the chance of a point by going on the attack, but I do think we can nick a win. But I'm an idiot who thinks that before every game.

Really think we need to be targeting this as a game to get 3 points tbh. Too many times we fall flat in these games and we are playing ine of the poorer teams still here imo. Can't really be a expecting much from the few games after tbh, but a win here would set us up nicely for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back