Tonight's Masterchef.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice bunch, they're all bloody fantastic at producing lovely food. Simon seems like a worthy winner bless him.
I'd have nailed that twat,

I can say it now.

I supposedly have to compete in the professionals heats despite the fact I have a mere NVQ level 4 in catering. It's fuck all.

This thread will disapear so who cares but I have recently worked in my cousins kitchen that has more than ne Michelin star and they won't let me on. I went to a hotel in Manchester in my own time and made a deer carpaccio only to be to be told given the family I'm from im persona non grata on Masterchef if I wasn't on the professionals. Twats.

I can say it now.

I supposedly have to compete in the professionals heats despite the fact I have a mere NVQ level 4 in catering. It's fuck all.
You coulda been a contender !
This thread will disapear so who cares but I have recently worked in my cousins kitchen that has more than ne Michelin star and they won't let me on. I went to a hotel in Manchester in my own time and made a deer carpaccio only to be to be told given the family I'm from im persona non grata on Masterchef if I wasn't on the professionals. Twats.

Only on the smb could a thread on masterchef end in an argument followed by an unprovoked bout of unadulterated bitterness
No argument ,nowt to argue over ,I come on here for banter and it's full of smart arses and you just put up with it ,then now and again you take them on .
Normal service is resumed

Anar I said I was bored of you but I'd not realised you were totally gay, soz mate if I made you cry.
Yes I'm gay if it helps ,gay,dickhead,wanker etc ,sticks and stones to me ,I've called you nowt,is that why I'm boring ?

I can say it now.

Oh

Bizarre twist to the thread !

3 superb finalists but Simon was best throughout, he seems a very emotional though, can't help thinking there's a back story about him being alone with 4 kids.

3 superb finalists but Simon was best throughout, he seems a very emotional though, can't help thinking there's a back story about him being alone with 4 kids.
It did seem rather weird that they showed his mother, sister and kids mentioned his Dad but absolutely bugger all about a second parent to his four kids.

that is what I said to my wife last night. whatever the reason, it is likely to be a non story but some sunday newspaper will make a splash of it. Could be a number of reasons why she did not appear in the show, could work away for example.
They should have just gave it a tiny mention and moved on after all it is nobodys business really

Aye ,it's the Alert thing you end up with sub plots! As said love the show yet have no interest in cooking on food which is weird ,just seemed to miss a lot of this year's and maybe the format is losing its appeal for me . Think you have to buy into the characters and I never got that far

I enjoyed the series though the extremes some restaurants go to to be different is getting silly. the ones on Thursday were one which makes up the menu depending on what they've got in and one which doesn't use gas or electric, just does everything with fire. What next? somewhere where they blindfold the chef and you get whatever he gets from the stove to the plate? or somewhere with cupboards full of blank tins and they open 3 at random??

I enjoyed the series though the extremes some restaurants go to to be different is getting silly. the ones on Thursday were one which makes up the menu depending on what they've got in and one which doesn't use gas or electric, just does everything with fire. What next? somewhere where they blindfold the chef and you get whatever he gets from the stove to the plate? or somewhere with cupboards full of blank tins and they open 3 at random??

thowt that was rediculous mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back