Travellers arriving on mass

Remember though that in the majority this board is infested with the looney left who would be happy to do away with law and order, border and immigration controls and let people just do what they want. The police are seen as an irritant and symptomatic of an establishment that has as its main objective the f***ing over of the "working class man".

You'll be rounded on if you dont side with them.

If you really want to annoy them side with Israel against Palestine. Lift off time.

I'm confused, I thought it was the right at their EDL marches who thought the police was just another arm of the establishment pushing them into their pot?

Pikey alert from earlier: Gathered around the Round Robin in Pennywell, there was a horse and cart in the car park :lol::lol:

I've heard the ones that were at Seaham have been selling fake mobiles Samsung S6 & iphone6.

Good copies apparently but not the real deal.

Would have thought the coppers might have done them for selling counterfeit goods.

Pikey alert from earlier: Gathered around the Round Robin in Pennywell, there was a horse and cart in the car park :lol::lol:

They all live in Padgate road around the corner. Loads of them living there pretend to be gypos. Caravans, trailers, in the gardens and horses on the nearby fields. They walk about in camo jackets and sport those silly haircuts :D

Nowhere, since my unfortunate rejection last summer I've only applied for three jobs and I've got all three.

Although I did get knocked back by somewhere last summer actually, I can't remember if it was before or after that though.
You must be good at what you do mate. Only 3 jobs in a year.

Dunno what was happening at the Round Robin today, hoss' s, dags and gypos all ower the shop.
It was open as normal then?

Back