True detective series 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Given how good the first season was I'm willing to wait to see it before passing judgement on it.

Interesting to see how it pans out given the plot is supposed to be unrelated to season 1

We'll it would be impossible to have the same two coppers in it given it charts the whole career together but I am not watching them two f***ing clowns ruin a good show. Wasn't one of them a wrestler ffs.

What a waste

Season 1 was not great, McConnahey or however you spell it was brilliant.

Colin Farrell pre AA was fully capable of delivering a bravura performance. Time will tell if he still can deliver. More importantly Alexander Armstrong is the new Danger Mouse with the bloke from Come Dine With Me as the narrator.

Colin Farrell pre AA was fully capable of delivering a bravura performance. Time will tell if he still can deliver. More importantly Alexander Armstrong is the new Danger Mouse with the bloke from Come Dine With Me as the narrator.

It was great

That wrestling **** and his mate can fuck off. I hope it gets cancelled after the first episode

Farrell is a decent actor like. Unsure about Vaughn, but will give him a chance.

I thought the first season was great, really great - as were the two leads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back