UK ordered to pay £1.7bn more to EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wondering if we left the eu, nearly all the energy companies are owned by european firms, they could charge anything and we would have no comeback. edf is a prime example, run by the state, ironically against tory principles, yet guaranteed 30 odd billion by dave and george for building a power station. this of course helps the french people

It's a shame the Tories didn't kick up this much fuss when their fucked-up sale of the Royal Mail cost the country £1.7bn at the very least.

Did they not shift a large nest of non triers and lifers out of the Public Purse Tipper?

Or did I get that bit wrong?

I thought it was Vince Cable?

It wasn't his idea and it certainly wasn't in any Lib Dem manifesto, but Cable ended up doing the dirty work. The sale has been backed to the hilt by George Osborne, who says it was "a great success". It certainly was for the bloke who was best man at his wedding, whose company made £36m from it.

It wasn't his idea and it certainly wasn't in any Lib Dem manifesto, but Cable ended up doing the dirty work. The sale has been backed to the hilt by George Osborne, who says it was "a great success". It certainly was for the bloke who was best man at his wedding, whose company made £36m from it.
these things dont happen when listening to tories.

pthis is one of the most two faced hypocritical governments in my lifetime. all in it together, laughable if it did not affect millions of people, whereas a top 1% has lost not one penny. fair and right of course, always fair and right.

these things dont happen when listening to tories.

pthis is one of the most two faced hypocritical governments in my lifetime. all in it together, laughable if it did not affect millions of people, whereas a top 1% has lost not one penny. fair and right of course, always fair and right.

It is asolutely fair and right, dont forget the absolutely, cameron cannot say anything without saying absolutely these days.

It is asolutely fair and right, dont forget the absolutely, cameron cannot say anything without saying absolutely these days.
its absolutely unreal, with how they have got away with it. divide and rule amazing stuff.

80s returned, never thought it would happen but it has.

just wanted to add that despite being told that labour left nowt and there was no money knocking around, i was pleased they found £35 billion to pay a state owned french company to build a power station and another £15 billion to update londons tube network

£50 billion, just like that

just wanted to add that despite being told that labour left nowt and there was no money knocking around, i was pleased they found £35 billion to pay a state owned french company to build a power station and another £15 billion to update londons tube network

Tommy cooper left them a stack of cash in his will

If you hate the Tories then how can you defend the EU? It's the most corrupt corporate regime you're ever likely to find. Find a set of signed off accounts (you can't), see how many lobbyists are in Brussels, look at Goldman Sach's involvement.

If you hate the Tories then how can you defend the EU? It's the most corrupt corporate regime you're ever likely to find. Find a set of signed off accounts (you can't), see how many lobbyists are in Brussels, look at Goldman Sach's involvement.
who is defending the eu? anyway if they had a referendum and it was won by those who wish to stay in, is that it for ukip and 75% of the tory party?

Its ppi mate.... they learnt it all from Labour.

and 2.2billion for london underground upgrade.. crossrail is another matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back