UK ordered to pay £1.7bn more to EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU: Give us £1.7 billion.
Govt: NO no no!
(Big fuss ensues)
Later....
Govt: We made them a hard bargain and only had to pay £ 1 billion. Look at how well we look after the UK's interests. etc etc...

If you hate the Tories then how can you defend the EU? It's the most corrupt corporate regime you're ever likely to find. Find a set of signed off accounts (you can't), see how many lobbyists are in Brussels, look at Goldman Sach's involvement.
The Court did in fact sign off as accurate the EU’s accounts for 2012 – as it has done each year since 2007.
http://blogs.ec.europa.eu/ECintheUK/european-auditors-point-to-errors-but-sign-off-eus-accounts/

http://www.eca.europa.eu/en/Pages/AR_2012.aspx

This rule has always been there, Germany paid more for years when the other economies were on their arses and theirs was doing well, didn't hear any complaints about the rebates we were getting from them.

This. And the Danish 'rebate' is a mere reduction for years of paying too much as it is. It was politely pointed out to them and they did the right thing in the end. As if the Greek and Cyprus economies are better off than Germany, France and ours. :rolleyes:

I understand the UK frustration, though. Am pleased neither of us joined the Euro.

Last edited:
Farage must think all his birthdays have come at once

Must stand a chance of getting sucked off by Scarlett johannson if he goes to the pub tonight

This. And the Danish 'rebate' is a mere reduction for years of paying too much as it is. It was politely pointed out to them and they did the right thing in the end. As if the Greek and Cyprus economies are better off than Germany, France and ours. :rolleyes:

I understand the UK frustration, though. Am pleased neither of us joined the Euro.
This.

just wondering if we left the eu, nearly all the energy companies are owned by european firms, they could charge anything and we would have no comeback. edf is a prime example, run by the state, ironically against tory principles, yet guaranteed 30 odd billion by dave and george for building a power station. this of course helps the french people

More to the point,leave the EU and expect a wave of anti immigration laws and then we will be relying on benefit street to do the jobs needed to make the country click.

If we leave the EU it will be economic suicide, those who disagree are extremely naïve, we will be a minor nation in regards to military, the environment etc. The yanks wont like it for a start and will be seeking a new ally.

More to the point,leave the EU and expect a wave of anti immigration laws and then we will be relying on benefit street to do the jobs needed to make the country click.

If we leave the EU it will be economic suicide, those who disagree are extremely naïve, we will be a minor nation in regards to military, the environment etc. The yanks wont like it for a start and will be seeking a new ally.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

best so far

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

best so far

Its true don't know why youre laughing, the only reason people listen to Britain is our relationship with America, without them we are nothing in the modern day era. Leave the EU, you have no influence in Europe, providing zero use for America.

Explain why America would want to be our allies if we left?

Its true don't know why youre laughing, the only reason people listen to Britain is our relationship with America, without them we are nothing in the modern day era. Leave the EU, you have no influence in Europe, providing zero use for America.

Explain why America would want to be our allies if we left?

i don't think that it would help

i will however leave you with the fact that the EU and NATO are separate entities

enjoy your evening

i don't think that it would help

i will however leave you with the fact that the EU and NATO are separate entities

enjoy your evening

I will leave you with this fact, Britain will have zero influence in Nato with no influence in Europe. Its called reading between the lines you should try it sometime.

The Yanks have already voiced their concerns.

The Obama administration has warned British officials that if the UK leaves Europe it will exclude itself from a US-EU trade and investment partnership potentially worth hundreds of billions of pounds a year, and that it was very unlikely that Washington would make a separate deal with Britain.

"Having Britain in the EU … is going to strengthen the possibility that we succeed in a very difficult negotiation, as it involves so many different interests and having Britain as a key player and pushing for this will be important," a senior US official said. "We have expressed our views of Britain's role in the EU and they haven't changed. TTIP negotiations underscore why we think it's important that it continues."

Here.

Lads, on mature reflection Dottsie Cam is right, tell them to Fcuk off.

This shite dates back to 1995!! Just heard that on Radio 4, so it's true

Looks like maybe there was a bit of 'collateral' in the figures, but this should have been done yearly.

Slap in an invoice for £1.7bn by 01 Dec.:eek::eek:

Go fhuck yourselves lads.

Good man Dottsie.

Yes me and Obama are both wrong, yet the SMBs resident sociopath is correct. :lol:
i said OK :lol:

you're on a roll now

sociopath
noun, Psychiatry.
a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or socialconscience.

Yes me and Obama are both wrong, yet the SMBs resident sociopath is correct. :lol:
have fun

http://pmddtc.state.gov/treaties/index.html

http://www.nti.org/media/pdfs/56_4.pdf?_=1316627913

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...missile-envied-by-the-US-for-war-on-Isil.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back