UK Terror threat raised to 'severe'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
safest place mate. They won't be able to go in a boozer with their backpacks. God might not allow them the virgins since they were in a pub. Need to consult an Imam.

IRA mate. They were the terrorists back in the day. They bombed places mate.

Nobody pissed their pants back in them days. We were men, once.

safest place mate. They won't be able to go in a boozer with their backpacks. God might not allow them the virgins since they were in a pub. Need to consult an Imam.

IRA mate. They were the terrorists back in the day. They bombed places mate.

Indeed Harry, how did you see them off though?

Spenks in my opinion, wouldn't have have any time for that carry on.

I cannot do that, that took too much out of me.

What has me beaten into a cocked hat is the fcuking attitude of kernts who can't see the danger being posed here.

We have a way of life to protect and freedoms,freedom to travel,freedom of speech,religion,lifestyle and choice.

All it takes is a few jerkoffs,misguided jerkauffes,who fancy making a name for themselves to fcuk it all up.

That's all it takes.

Some goons around here need to wise up.

15,000 civilians killed by the US' brave bombing of Libya. And look at Libya now - heading towards a new Somalia. You sit there you pontificating pretend Irish cunt with your 'I'm all right Jack' attitude.. You make me spew you f***ing thick bastard. Report this if you want.

15,000 civilians killed by the US' brave bombing of Libya. And look at Libya now - heading towards a new Somalia. You sit there you pontificating pretend Irish cunt with your 'I'm all right Jack' attitude.. You make me spew you f***ing thick bastard. Report this if you want.

Should not have wasted your time.

What has me beaten into a cocked hat is the fcuking attitude of kernts who can't see the danger being posed here.

We have a way of life to protect and freedoms,freedom to travel,freedom of speech,religion,lifestyle and choice.

All it takes is a few jerkoffs,misguided jerkauffes,who fancy making a name for themselves to fcuk it all up.

That's all it takes.

You are right, many of them could begin with a couple of books on globalisation. Our presence only increases terror attacks or the threat of terror, it raises the

That's all it takes.

You are right, many of them could begin with a couple of books on globalisation. Our presence only increases terror attacks or the threat of terror, it raises the question of why we are involved in the first place, which then leads to further questions. It really is that much of a mess.

Last edited:

Couldn't be bothered mate. Handpumps like you don't concern me.

Not the fault of the US that Libya is heading towards a new Somalia, blame the jerks over there trying to grab something for themselves.

Couldn't be bothered mate. Handpumps like you don't concern me.

Not the fault of the US that Libya is heading towards a new Somalia, blame the jerks over there trying to grab something for themselves.

They were prevented from doing so until...

They were prevented from doing so until...

One despot going against the will of the people was replaced by other despots against the will of the people.

My friend, it's not easy to sort out.

Do you stand by and watch people being trodden on and abused and do nothing.?

Or do you try to help them by changing things.

Then you open the way for other despots to try to take over.

Difficult conundrum.

One despot going against the will of the people was replaced by other despots against the will of the people.

My friend, it's not easy to sort out.

Do you stand by and watch people being trodden on and abused and do nothing.?

Or do you try to help them by changing things.

Then you open the way for other despots to try to take over.

Difficult conundrum.

On the one hand if it was truly altruism in play here I could see the misguided point - but it's not. It's about control of natural resources. Do you think the poor bugger that has no job anymore and has seen his family bombed to death feels liberated? I work with these folk man, they aren't swivel eyed loons in need of a good bombing, they just want a quiet life and health / wealth for their families.

On the one hand if it was truly altruism in play here I could see the misguided point - but it's not. It's about control of natural resources. Do you think the poor bugger that has no job anymore and has seen his family bombed to death feels liberated? I work with these folk man, they aren't swivel eyed loons in need of a good bombing, they just want a quiet life and health / wealth for their families.

Nobody said they were swivel eyed loons,my friend.

Quiet life and health,that's what most people want ,last I heard.

Let's take a lad A.Hitler who went a bit spare back in the day, does the US say "nowt to do wiv me Guv" and ignore the massacres and terror the lad is purveying.

Control of natural resources my brown and wrinkled nutpurse, that one has been goin the rounds for centuries man.

Time to change the disc ,pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back