Under 21s tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

No knee jerk really. Just comments about what happened in one game of football.
Some have wrote him off, although personally don't see the fuss like I very much doubt Mandron and Watmore will make it here but it's daft how some will write players off after barely seeing them play.

well i used the word 'steady' for cabral after the first half basically because he did little, 2nd half he did a lot more, showed us why he should never be in the first team.
VERY heavy touch, no vision and was made to look immobile a few times, had to bring 17 year old lads down when they beat him.
apart from that, hit and run football typical of an under 21's game, liverpool deserved the win, by far the better attacking team.
'Bally in'

Well watching that you can see why Prem clubs buy in talent. But then again, maybe that's the cause of the problem the English game has.

When you think how much the AOL must cost the club, there's very little visible product.

Thought we look a decent side, quite disjointed at times, but there are some good players there, Stryjek, Harrison, Robson, Agnew, Watmore, and Mandron being my picks. Can see a few getting some loans out somewhere, it'd certainly improve a few of them.

McNamee and Cabral looked our worst players, both slow and ponderous on the ball and lacking technically, Cabral showed a few hints of ability but his attitude is naff.

Cabral was poor and frustrating apart from a couple of passes. Watmore, and Agnew seemed alright, Mandron has a lot about him (holding the ball up, laying it off.).

Thought their #7 who scored seemed decent, especially on the left cutting in.

We obviously can't humiliate Cabral into leaving, what next to get the fucker out the door. Tabs are a lot dearer compared to what they were a few years back on the continent so that avenue won't work :confused:

well i used the word 'steady' for cabral after the first half basically because he did little, 2nd half he did a lot more, showed us why he should never be in the first team.
VERY heavy touch, no vision and was made to look immobile a few times, had to bring 17 year old lads down when they beat him.
apart from that, hit and run football typical of an under 21's game, liverpool deserved the win, by far the better attacking team.
'Bally in'
You must have watched the game on l.t.v with the bias commentary, they had the best of the first half, we had the best of the second, think there late goal was deflected in ( can't be sure as I was at the other end). We had the edge in overall chances.

You must have watched the game on l.t.v with the bias commentary, they had the best of the first half, we had the best of the second, think there late goal was deflected in ( can't be sure as I was at the other end). We had the edge in overall chances.
Pretty even I think. thought lfctv commentary were very fair.

Just back and sorted from watching it only read the first few posts, as said Cabral was frustrating couple of neat touches but for most wasteful and uninterested.

Seen Congerton coming into the car park a few minutes before kick driving a white range rover (for a few of our train spotters on the Borini thread)

Mandron looked good lead the line and linked up play very well, two cemtre halves and the keeper played well and Agnew in midfield had some good touches.

Canny ground and the grass is decent, hot dogs canny as were the chips that is all.

strange that all the top brass were there. any top brass from liverpool there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back