Undercover Copper has child with lass he's spying on

Status
Not open for further replies.

I suspect the Met's paying because they told him to go under cover and get close to the subject.

He did it as part of his job as directed by the Met.

Fancy finding that out like. Heard a quote from her : "I have no idea whether he got overtime for the 14 hours he sat with me during the birth of our child". Ffs, what a head fuck that would be.
From what i understand she has been getting psychiatric care to try to understand wtf has happened. Her "partner" vanished when the bairn was two and reappeared twenty five years later when it was revealed he was an undercover cop at the time of their relationship. Total head fuck.
I doubt it will be the last settlement either as there are more women who were used in the same way by the Met and its officers.

From what i understand she has been getting psychiatric care to try to understand wtf has happened. Her "partner" vanished when the bairn was two and reappeared twenty five years later when it was revealed he was an undercover cop at the time of their relationship. Total head fuck.
I doubt it will be the last settlement either as there are more women who were used in the same way by the Met and its officers.

The woman had consensual sex, its much her fault as anyones

There's some frightening shit in that book. Read it earlier this year. I reckon most of these fringe movements probably would have folded due to lack of membership if it wasn't for the undercover filth propping them up.
They got up to some seriously insane shit - one of the mad bastards even firebombed a department store in order to maintain his cover. The authors pretty much come to the conclusion that only sociopaths make for effective undercover coppers.
The woman who's just won compensation has had her life fucked. Fuck knows what kind of life the bairn has had.

She was completely deceived. You're not condoning con merchants and deceivers now are you ?

Just like some girl having a one night stand with a bloke who exagerates his salary, his job or makes out he is single when he has a wife and kids at home. She has to take some responsibility for her naïvety

There's some frightening shit in that book. Read it earlier this year. I reckon most of these fringe movements probably would have folded due to lack of membership if it wasn't for the undercover filth propping them up.
They got up to some seriously insane shit - one of the mad bastards even firebombed a department store in order to maintain his cover.
The woman who's just won compensation has had her life fucked. Fuck knows what kind of life the bairn has had.

Its not a new concept, during the troubles informants were carrying out punishment beatings, robberies and worse. They had to in order to maintain their cover, the second they refused then their cover story was brought into doubt and everything was lost. Its all about the bigger picture

Nice person.

Its not a new concept, during the troubles informants were carrying out punishment beatings, robberies and worse. They had to in order to maintain their cover, the second they refused then their cover story was brought into doubt and everything was lost. Its all about the bigger picture

She sounds like a nice woman with loose morals and looser knicker elastic

Last edited:

Aye, but that was people dealing with terrorists. Their lives would have been in danger if they'd have blown their cover.
This arsehole was undercover with the Animal Liberation Front, I think it would have been worth blowing his cover to not have to firebomb a department store and potentially endanger peoples' lives.

Aye, but that was people dealing with terrorists. Their lives would have been in danger if they'd have blown their cover.
This arsehole was undercover with the Animal Liberation Front, I think it would have been worth blowing his cover to not have to firebomb a department store and potentially endanger peoples' lives.

Strictly speaking the ALF are terrorists

They got up to some seriously insane shit - one of the mad bastards even firebombed a department store in order to maintain his cover. The authors pretty much come to the conclusion that only sociopaths make for effective undercover coppers.
Agent provocateurs have always been used by different authorities to stir up shit but this particular episode by the Met was taking things to a new, very devious and divisive level. Is that really what policing should be about ?
The "bairn" is now 29. It all took a while to come out and he found out when he was 25 (as did his mother) so he'll have to try and get his head around it as an adult. It may help the bloke a little that the "father" fucked off when the bairn was 2.

Just like some girl having a one night stand with a bloke who exagerates his salary, his job or makes out he is single when he has a wife and kids at home. She has to take some responsibility for her naïvety
Are you being serious ? Everything she "consented" to was a complete con by a copper and his organisation the Met. I can't actually quite believe that you are trying to justify this completely unethical shite by blaming her either !
Your analogy is absolutely despicable as well.

There's six foot of his DNA walking around... yet still the police were refusing to say that Bob had been a police officer at all , neither confirming nor denying ” :lol:

Are you being serious ? Everything she "consented" to was a complete con by a copper and his organisation the Met. I can't actually quite believe that you are trying to justify this completely unethical shite by blaming her either !
Your analogy is absolutely despicable as well.

I think my analogy is very good, you cant deny that people decieve others in order to get a leg over, it happens every friday and Saturday up and down the country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back