Van Gaal

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like van Gaal, his post match interviews are always better than the match. Today I think he did ok, he seemed to have a bit of a 'shitty' on, (i still think he is just taking the piss out of the person who interviews him). If you cast your minds back to Sir Alex's post match interviews-(assuming he wasn't 'huffy' and refused to be interviewed), they were just so biased that there was no point in interviewing him. What was the name of the Chelsea manager who used to give superb post match interviews, it would be about 8-10 years a go?

Jesus they only got 41k for a match against Man Utd when they're about to win the league, and we get more that that to watch us get humped by Villa and Palace when we're looking very likely to go down.
Fuck Chelsea, fuck the premier league, and fuck the powers that be at our club the keep churning out this insipid shite. We deserve better.

Jesus they only got 41k for a match against Man Utd when they're about to win the league, and we get more that that to watch us get humped by Villa and Palace when we're looking very likely to go down.
Fuck Chelsea, fuck the premier league, and fuck the powers that be at our club the keep churning out this insipid shite. We deserve better.
Think thats down to the size of their stadium pal

:oops:

Yesterdays game summed up all the worst about the Dutch possession game - you attack with inferiority of numbers against packed defences and defend with few players giving the opposing side the opportunity to exploit the spaces offered - and when you have Hazard - that means peril.

p.s. Did he explain the substitution of Shaw for Blackett - that has to be the worst substitution in the history of football.

They want the money they get from TV without treating their employees and the viewing public with respect. That is the Premier League I'm afraid.

I like van Gaal, his post match interviews are always better than the match. Today I think he did ok, he seemed to have a bit of a 'shitty' on, (i still think he is just taking the piss out of the person who interviews him). If you cast your minds back to Sir Alex's post match interviews-(assuming he wasn't 'huffy' and refused to be interviewed), they were just so biased that there was no point in interviewing him. What was the name of the Chelsea manager who used to give superb post match interviews, it would be about 8-10 years a go?
He came across as a moron last night.

Yesterdays game summed up all the worst about the Dutch possession game - you attack with inferiority of numbers against packed defences and defend with few players giving the opposing side the opportunity to exploit the spaces offered - and when you have Hazard - that means peril.

p.s. Did he explain the substitution of Shaw for Blackett - that has to be the worst substitution in the history of football.
I didn't see the game but heard a bit on the radio in the car and they were constantly on about Shaw and how well he doing in an attacking sense. I've got no time for LVG, he seems a reet arrogant prick, ideal for Man Utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back