Van Gaal

Status
Not open for further replies.

p.s. Did he explain the substitution of Shaw for Blackett - that has to be the worst substitution in the history of football.

Totally bizarre......Shaw was their most effective player at the time. Fantastic performance from the lad.

He's a character. Much better than being dull like 95% of managers.

Unfortunately, as we've found to our cost, "characters" don't equate to success.

Give over man he was brilliant ,a breath of fresh air ,the league needs managers who will not bow down to pricks on the other end of a microphone oh n his team were unlucky !

They want the money they get from TV without treating their employees and the viewing public with respect. That is the Premier League I'm afraid.
Hmmm money from the bbc haha doesn't make any difference to the richest club in the world !

I like van Gaal, his post match interviews are always better than the match. Today I think he did ok, he seemed to have a bit of a 'shitty' on, (i still think he is just taking the piss out of the person who interviews him). If you cast your minds back to Sir Alex's post match interviews-(assuming he wasn't 'huffy' and refused to be interviewed), they were just so biased that there was no point in interviewing him. What was the name of the Chelsea manager who used to give superb post match interviews, it would be about 8-10 years a go?
Claudio ranieri??

Just trying to do his job, wasn't even like it was stupid questions either.

If he wants a real reason to be pissed off try being in Keanes shoes when the phone rang in his interview.

Van Gaal thought he'd piss over the Premier League and he's struggled despite spending millions. He said he'd fix Man Utd in three months! Bellend!

Hmmm money from the bbc haha doesn't make any difference to the richest club in the world !
BBC will generally make a massive difference to Man Utd from a TV rights perspective depending on which countries take their coverage. The backdrop is one of the most valuable pieces of sponsorship real estate hence why it is always their "Platinum Partners" given the space. It is a key point of difference from their plethora of localised partnerships. Granted, yesterday was at The Bridge so didn't make a blind bit of difference in this case.

That said, I suppose the sponsors will be happy that the interview will be viewed 10 times more than a standard clichéd interview!

Van Gaal thought he'd piss over the Premier League and he's struggled despite spending millions. He said he'd fix Man Utd in three months! Bellend!
Did he say he would find the Premier League easy? Where did he say that? If so, he wants shooting...what a silly thing for him to say.

I like van Gaal, his post match interviews are always better than the match. Today I think he did ok, he seemed to have a bit of a 'shitty' on, (i still think he is just taking the piss out of the person who interviews him). If you cast your minds back to Sir Alex's post match interviews-(assuming he wasn't 'huffy' and refused to be interviewed), they were just so biased that there was no point in interviewing him. What was the name of the Chelsea manager who used to give superb post match interviews, it would be about 8-10 years a go?
Must be Ranieri, or Vialli if it's before that

BBC will generally make a massive difference to Man Utd from a TV rights perspective depending on which countries take their coverage. The backdrop is one of the most valuable pieces of sponsorship real estate hence why it is always their "Platinum Partners" given the space. It is a key point of difference from their plethora of localised partnerships. Granted, yesterday was at The Bridge so didn't make a blind bit of difference in this case.

That said, I suppose the sponsors will be happy that the interview will be viewed 10 times more than a standard clichéd interview!
Is that why Alex Ferguson couldn't be stars talking or giving them interviews , couldn't have cost Man U that much then ? Pls tell me how much you think the bbc make Man U ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back