Van Gaal

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think he'll go, but he could well be saved when they play us at home and get the sort of result that will set them up for a nice long run. It's just what happens when struggling teams play us. Now! Who was that centre forward at Leicester who couldn't score for toffee and got a hatrick against us (Adebola) was it? It just happens to us.

:lol: Does he drive a DeLorean like?

nah, he will sort the defence out in January & get them a top 4 finish.

i think he will have them challenging for the title again next season.

• I keep having pleasant thoughts of Man U doing a Leeds and dropping right of the radar, though I think it's less likely in their case.

I dont think its that simple. The midfield still looks pretty toothless even with Blind and Herrera in it.

and Di Maria??

No, if they sort out the defence they will be one of the best teams in Europe never mind England.

Rooney, Van Persie, Falcao, Mata - need I say more.

biggest mistake MU made was letting Fergie Retire..

Fergie got the very best out of average players and somehow managed to win football games with some mot very impressive displays.

Now on the other hand they are assembling a team with some pure world class players in it, that is potentially better than anything fergie ever had.

and Di Maria??

No, if they sort out the defence they will be one of the best teams in Europe never mind England.

Rooney, Van Persie, Falcao, Mata - need I say more.

You cant play them all plus Di Maria though thats the problem. He needs to pick a system that helps the team rather than one i can play the most superstars in. And even then the midfield and defense still looks weaker than most teams around them.

You cant play them all plus Di Maria though thats the problem. He needs to pick a system that helps the team rather than one i can play the most superstars in. And even then the midfield and defense still looks weaker than most teams around them.

4 top strikers is how they created the last dream team, always can throw on another one thats the point.

I agree the defence is weak, but it potentially has the makings of a deadly team that if they get the defence sorted out, which surely someone with Van Gaal's experience will know how to do.

Fergie got the very best out of average players and somehow managed to win football games with some mot very impressive displays.

Now on the other hand they are assembling a team with some pure world class players in it, that is potentially better than anything fergie ever had.
ask any MU fan who they rather have at the helm? SAF or VG and they will tell you SAF every time!

They have a collection of massively talented individuals in MF and up front, but no defenders and no team pattern of play.
Its as much about defending as attacking in the PL; unlike some of the other Mickey Mouse European Leagues when the so-called Big Teams just have to turn up to take the points.
Massively unbalanced spending spree, like a kid in a sweet shop.
My heart bleeds for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back