Vergini, borini and Alonso all close to signing

Status
Not open for further replies.
These three, plus a CM and maybe a CB and I'm happy.
It'll be Vergini and Borini, Alonso doesn't look like he's coming now, but add Vergini and Borini to a CM and another CB and that'll be spot on for what we need! Especially if we can begin to promote some more of the youngsters who were looking very capable this summer.

I'm just going to throw this out there but, if some of us were to, say recreate some of the 'SMB magic' from last night's Borini thread on here, would it work? Not be the same and ruin this thread? Or just result in some hefty bans :)?

it will look almost identical to the squad that finished last season at best , lets not get carried away with fairy stories

A squad that had it been together the whole season under Poyet would of quiet easily finished mid table which will happen this season coming. Borini though defo wont be coming apparently

A squad that had it been together the whole season under Poyet would of quiet easily finished mid table which will happen this season coming. Borini though defo wont be coming apparently
as ive said all along Borini wont come here , we need an improvement in quality and numbers and its just not happening really

I thought a certain few people were adamant he was going to sign....then bump the posts to laugh at them. Odd people......
we all have our views mate and mines been that all along and i have my own personal reasons why i think that , its not trying to gain brownie points but many do get carried away . Basically its just a daft messageboard so take it all with a pinch of salt , it all gives me a good laugh at times .

1st august. could be some decent signings from tomorrow onwards, Gus is right, need them in by wednesday, need a good weeks training with rest of the squad, ahead of the opening game at west brom...

Deals are immanent....we now only have to agree a fee, agree personal terms and then persuade them to move to the area.

Inches away now!

Nothing more than pure speculation but get the impression Borini is playing a waiting game to get a loan move back to Italy.

With this in mind, I hope we've set him a deadline to decide as we're the spare sausage on the buffet at the minute.

Nothing more than pure speculation but get the impression Borini is playing a waiting game to get a loan move back to Italy.

With this in mind, I hope we've set him a deadline to decide as we're the spare sausage on the buffet at the minute.
the only plus with Borini is he knows Poyets system so a late signing wouldnt be that bad forhim , however he wont be coming here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back