Vergini, borini and Alonso all close to signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

1st august. could be some decent signings from tomorrow onwards, Gus is right, need them in by wednesday, need a good weeks training with rest of the squad, ahead of the opening game at west brom...

Hope so.

Mind, I read on here that the signings would start to come in quickly when the transfer window formally opened on 1 July.

Then, that the signings would start to come in quickly when the players reported back to preseason training (about 8 July that was).

Then, that the signings would start to come in quickly when the World Cup finished in mid-July.

Then, that the signings would start to come in quickly before we jetted off to Portugal last Friday.

Hope so.

Mind, I read on here that the signings would start to come in quickly when the transfer window formally opened on 1 July.

Then, that the signings would start to come in quickly when the players reported back to preseason training (about 8 July that was).

Then, that the signings would start to come in quickly when the World Cup finished in mid-July.

Then, that the signings would start to come in quickly before we jetted off to Portugal last Friday.

I will start to worry after this coming wednesday, mind i dont think the squad is as bad as most make out, just need central defenders...

I need a gun. Have just typed out a paragraph from Hazey's book that is the most beautiful and inspiring writing that I have ever read. I was then timed out on my edit. Motherfucking site:evil:
Temper, temper, young lady, now behave yisell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back