Very surprised he didn't take the job

Status
Not open for further replies.
This prick has to be the worst mag wum ever - & there have been a few
What makes him special ?
His total lack of class
This twat was trolling on here until we were safe & they could go down then disappeared without trace only to surface when Hull were down
There's low then there's draper
Get this tool banned

All he had to do was last til the spring and claim his big pay off.

He must have a bigger job lined up that "he just had to come out of retirement for".

Jermain Defoe, 5 in a row.

Don't know if you noticed but currently with Carver we're in a better position than you lot as you have nobody in charge while we have a nobody.

Aye because there are a load of games coming up .............

Dick is 68 and retired after finishing his management at us and we "got under his skin" ...he wont forget us ...happy retirement.

As for the mags. ...why are everyone laughing at them :lol:

Don't know if you noticed but currently with Carver we're in a better position than you lot as you have nobody in charge while we have a nobody.
Your carver who is a nobody is hardly better than us actually having nobody in charge though now is it ? cmon man :lol:

What's worse? Punch a police horse or stab a police horse? September 18th 1909, the day football died at Roker Park.

In those days there was no segregation and when the pitch was invaded there were Newcastle & Sunderland supporters on the pitch. There's no actual evidence that a police horse was stabbed at all, more likely a journalistic Lee Ryder style fabrication. Whatever the case it's more likely to have been a Newcastle supporter as you obviously have form for this kind of thing.

"On 18 September 1909 the league encounter with Newcastle United on Wearside was remembered for all the wrong reasons.
At the Fulwell End the crowd spilled onto the pitch, there were some 40,000 present, a Roker Park record at that time. As the playing area was being cleared, which took 15 minutes to do so, a police horse was stabbed. The match was repeatedly delayed and at one point abandonment was definitely on the cards."

No one was ever charged, or convicted, whereas the Tyneside horse clouter was convicted, imprisoned and brought even more shame on Newcastle United.
He's not the first, worst and won't be the last, but he was definitely as idiotic as your signature :lol:

The yob who punched a police horse in the head during a football riot apologised yesterday .
"I didn't gan oot to attack a horse." He added: “I love animals – I’ve got three durgs, a fish pond oot the back and I feed foxes across the rurd." Now he says he is too scared to leave his home after he was pictured landing the sickening blow. The unemployed scrounger claims he was unaware of the violence – despite wearing a scarf around his face to apparently hide his identity.
He said: “For some reason people are more upset aboot the fact I clouted a horse than a police lassy getting hurt. I'm on medication and had been drinking so I can't see what all the fuss is aboot.”

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...hs-punching-police-horse.html#v-2300980170001

Logon or register to see this image

All he had to do was last til the spring and claim his big pay off.

He must have a bigger job lined up that "he just had to come out of retirement for".
If we'd known you were predicting he'd take the job I'm sure none of us would have been surprised to find he hadn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back