Very surprised he didn't take the job

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your basic problem is you think everything I post is serious. You need to sign up for an irony course to save yourself further embarassment.
:lol::lol: Any further advancement on your prediction thread you sad plastic wanker?

Driving in today talksport said he would be open to international jobs. That makes me think they couldnt agree on money. You are probably right he will bored at home and be back out to work in months.
still gutted but if thats what he really wants

my gut feeling is that he'll be back in the game within a few months
blokes like him dont retire

i hope that the club makes use of his experience especially if were going for clement

Driving in today talksport said he would be open to international jobs. That makes me think they couldnt agree on money. You are probably right he will bored at home and be back out to work in months.
No, not really. He said a host of clubs have offered him a deal. If it was money, one of them would have coughed.an international job would see him working a few days a month at best, but with it a handsome salary.

But his wants him at home, so we are told, and given where he has worked in past that would mean more than a few days.
No, not really. He said a host of clubs have offered him a deal. If it was money, one of them would have coughed.an international job would see him working a few days a month at best, but with it a handsome salary.

But his wants him at home, so we are told, and given where he has worked in past that would mean more than a few days.
How often would an international team get together then? Any planning, paperwork shite would be done at home if needs be. Roy hodgson won't be at work everyday, that's a fact.

How often would an international team get together then? Any planning, paperwork shite would be done at home if needs be. Roy hodgson won't be at work everyday, that's a fact.
Hodgson is at games most weekends.

You would think Draper would be more worried about their current managerial situation.

It looks like either being the wally with the brolly that failed at Derby or wait for it.......THE JOHN CARVER SHOW.

I think your basic problem is you think everything I post is serious. You need to sign up for an irony course to save yourself further embarassment.
This is the first comment I've made on a post made by you. Don't flatter yourself to think I particularly care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back