Villa away Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

bahtat

Striker
http://www.safc.com/news/ticket-news/2015/july/villa-away-ticket-news?

Dick Advocaat’s men face the Midlands side on Saturday 29th August, in a 3pm kick off. Tickets for the clash are priced at £31 for adults, £23 for supporters aged over 65s and under 21, £9 for under 18s and just £7 for juniors under the age of 8.

Supporters are reminded that proof of age is required when purchasing concession tickets.

- SAFC 2015-16 season card holders who have 15 or more Black Cat Points can purchase their ticket from 9am on Thursday 30th July until 12:30pm Saturday 1st August 2015.

- Subject to availability, supporters with 8 or more Black Cat Points can purchase their ticket from 9am on Monday 3rd August until 5pm on Wednesday 5th August.

- Season card holders with less than 8 points can purchase, again subject to availability, from 9am Thursday 6th August until 5pm Friday 7th August

Should any tickets remain after the season card holder priority period, a general sale will commence at 9am on Monday 10th August.

Was going to say it's a strange one to do £10 off on but if they have increased the price by £10 makes sense.
Although the cynic in me thinks this may just be an attempt to circumvent having to give this money to supporters.

Any SC not going with over 15pts would love a DM please - have our 2 but need a third. Many thanks.

Disgrace they'd have happily charged £41. Didn't we charge them £19 at the SoL last season and we had a tenner knocked off for £31 again?

As decent as these tenners off are, reciprocal deals would be better I reckon. Sure some other clubs manage to come to agreements to only charge each other's fans, say, £25. I know this takes the cooperation of both clubs like so is more difficult.

1 of the main reason I don't go to away matches any more, with travel thrown in, its about £80 to watch us lose and get treat like shit of stewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back