Villa/Man City away ticket prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depressing that, just stopping going is easier said than done because football fans are emotionally attached to their clubs unlike other consumer related things that you'd simply stop paying for if you continued to get shafted like this. The clubs prey on this, it's a disgrace. Would love to see all 20 clubs agree on a price cap similar to the agreement some clubs have in place with each other but can't see the greediest ones agreeing to it.

If you think that £47 is expensive, imagine what City charge for their "big" league games. League match tickets have been a lot more expensive at City than Utd for some time now. It's a ripping off away fans because the vast majority of home supporters have season tickets. All clubs do it, but I think City are the most expensive outside of London now.

If you think that £47 is expensive, imagine what City charge for their "big" league games. League match tickets have been a lot more expensive at City than Utd for some time now. It's a ripping off away fans because the vast majority of home supporters have season tickets. All clubs do it, but I think City are the most expensive outside of London now.

They charged Spurs £56.

Thinking of going to Villa by train - Anyone done this from Sland before? Is it just a train to Birmingham etc?

Still gonna do it mate just wondered if anyone had done it by train before as I went on the coach last time

Cheapest I can see is £120 return. You can try splitting the ticket at other places (maybe York) and see what you can find.

You're just going to Birmingham, aye, you can get a bus/taxi to the ground, it's not far from the main station.

Until people vote with their feet these prices will continue. I understand following your team is like a drug, an obsession and our unstinting loyalty is what is preyed upon and exploited

If you want things to change we have to forfeit the urge to watch the lads whatever the cost. Otherwise prices will just continue to rise. It's up to us.

Offering you season ticket number to others, as you have done, is not really much of a mission is it

Sunderland AFC is more than a football club, its a community. That will never change. My rage is against the likes of Sky and greedy football clubs, not fellow fans. I love our fans. Love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back