Villa/Man City away ticket prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

£31 for adults and £27 for concessions because of the discount so says that new Away Days app on the Villa v Sunderland fixture.

Yet the fans continue to go so nothing will change.
What else are we meant to do over Christmas - play happy families? - this is escape time...... even if I am taking the grandbairn along

They are expensive now and should be capped at a certain level , do we know when they will be announcing/confirming prices etc...?
I love the idea of the FSF's "Twenty is plenty" campaign, but most clubs wouldn't entertain that idea.

we are still selling out nearly every away game (apart from Palace me and @rocky were there like) so our fans are still prepared to pay top wack.
A few years ago for various reasons I stopped going away and although it could justified by the amount saved, it was miserable and shit not being away watching the lads at weekends. Much, much better to be away with fellow fans being miserable and watching shit than listening to Gary Bennett etc. spouting miserable shit on the radio.

Until people vote with their feet these prices will continue. I understand following your team is like a drug, an obsession and our unstinting loyalty is what is preyed upon and exploited

If you want things to change we have to forfeit the urge to watch the lads whatever the cost. Otherwise prices will just continue to rise. It's up to us.
To be fair I think a lot of people are voting with their feet. We currently have tremendous away support and doing well with sales etc. I can't help but notice though it is generally the lower allocations we are selling out so a lot of our support is staying away and while still excellent, the fact remains the numbers have reduced from a few years ago when the larger allocations would be filled.

Last edited:
How much do we charge away fans?

How can we even dream of competing when we charge £25 ish to 600 away fans when 2500 of us pay £45 a ticket lining their pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back