RTG Villa Ticket Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they'll go too gung ho either mind. I'm sure Sherwood would happily take a draw now. If you look at the home games Villa have left they should have more than enough chances to get the points to keep them up.
Swansea, Everton, West Ham, QPR and Burnley are their home fixtures. I think he'll take a couple of draws on the road and be confident enough their home games will see them go safety.

Possibly....or he may just sense that atm we could be their best opportunity to get a precious three points away from home. I think they'll want to keep momentum going and I'm expecting a very difficult game.

Possibly....or he may just sense that atm we could be their best opportunity to get a precious three points away from home. I think they'll want to keep momentum going and I'm expecting a very difficult game.

I've no doubt it will be difficult and very, very nervy. Clutching at straws Sherwood's attacking philosophy might play into our hands if Villa really do come here and bomb forward.

I've no doubt it will be difficult and very, very nervy. Clutching at straws Sherwood's attacking philosophy might play into our hands if Villa really do come here and bomb forward.

We seem to pose little or no threat going forward though. I'm not sure whether to be kind and say our forwards are lacking confidence or whether to be cynical and suggest a few of them are hiding.

If the villa at home fixture last season is anything to go by then we won't be able to give the tickets away never mind a tenner.

Catts played an absolute howler - lads 0 villa 1

This was in the rewards booklet at renewal last summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back