Villa vs Burnley final day

• Thread starter Deleted member 31333
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win against Stoke and Liecester beat Burnley they might already be down by the last game.....it between Liecester, Hull & Sunderland last spot down my thoughts....

You are leaving out the Newcastle epic collapse that sees them securing the last drop spot on the last day

...and the next plane:

"5 In A Row... For A While"

Wouldn't it be great if they play out a point meaning both stopped up...

All the games kick off at the same time so they'd both need to be 3 points ahead of us, Hull and Burnley to know that 1 point makes them safe. Not impossible like, but I can't see it. I still think Burnley and QPR will be down and it will be us, Hull and Leicester, which makes our GD scary.

Then we could spend the next 30 years hating them instead of being grown up and blaming ourselves for being f***ing shite
Mind you, if this was a likely scenario, and they played keep ball, would it not be suspicious as fuck?

Last edited:
Mind you, if this was a likely scenario, and they played keep ball, would it not be suspicious as fuck?

Mind you, if that was a likely scenario, and they just played keep ball, would it not be suspicious as fuck?
I wouldn't blame them. Doubt it's against the rules

Keep fighting man. Leicester will be thinking the're the dogs bollocks now and will get brought down to earth the next few weeks.

They may as well both not turn up, and agree to a draw then. I'd say that's akin to cheating, but that's just me.....
Maybe. Maybe not. It'd still be our fault for being in that situation. With the players we have, we should have been mid table and laughing by now

It's pathetic if we have to keep relying on other teams. Fuck it, if we can't get the points we need, we deserve to go down.

I absolute hate your view point

I couldn't care less if we deserve to go down or not I just want to stay up

The only we will stay up is relying on teams around us losing games

Welcome to the real world

I absolute hate your view point

I couldn't care less if we deserve to go down or not I just want to stay up

The only we will stay up is relying on teams around us losing games

Welcome to the real world
Ultimately in life it all catches up with you and you get what you deserve.

Welcome to the real world.

Ultimately in life it all catches up with you and you get what you deserve.

Welcome to the real world.

So if we are relying on villa not be beat by burnley to stay up you won't be remotely interested?

Like fuck

This is a relegation scrap, every single thing counts and will count towards survival

I am not remotely interested in whether we deserve to stay up or not mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back