Vote Gideon, vote Tory

Status
Not open for further replies.

ol Dave getting more rattled as the days go by. Think its finally dawned on him the game is up.
He couldn't win last time. Factor in five years of government and ukip and he has no chance.

Shame labour don't have a decent leader or they would piss it. Sadly with the two eds they won't.

Are they all unique visitors ?

I agree

It is a stain on our society

Oh ffs

‘That 900,000 people have received three days’ food from a foodbank, close to triple the numbers helped last year, is shocking in 21st century Britain. But perhaps most worrying of all this figure is just the tip of the iceberg of UK food poverty, it doesn’t include those helped by other emergency food providers, those living in towns where there is no foodbank, people who are too ashamed to seek help or the large number of people who are only just coping by eating less and buying cheap food.

163% rise on the previous year by whatever measure. The idea people are eating out of foodbanks in one of the richest countries in the world while the c unts who caused this are still receiving multi million pound bonuses rather than sitting in prison is a reason to vote out this disgusting govt in itself. The fact that govt have then used the bankers fraud to attack the poor and demonise people on benefits when the vast majority of the benefits bill actually supports pensioners not the unemployed is beyond scandalous.

Oh ffs

‘That 900,000 people have received three days’ food from a foodbank, close to triple the numbers helped last year, is shocking in 21st century Britain. But perhaps most worrying of all this figure is just the tip of the iceberg of UK food poverty, it doesn’t include those helped by other emergency food providers, those living in towns where there is no foodbank, people who are too ashamed to seek help or the large number of people who are only just coping by eating less and buying cheap food.

163% rise on the previous year by whatever measure. The idea people are eating out of foodbanks in one of the richest countries in the world while the c unts who caused this are still receiving multi million pound bonuses rather than sitting in prison is a reason to vote out this disgusting govt in itself. The fact that govt have then used the bankers fraud to attack the poor and demonise people on benefits when the vast majority of the benefits bill actually supports pensioners not the unemployed is beyond scandalous.

Ok

I ask you again. Were they unique visitors?

Take your time

Not what I said, you misunderstand the question

So, what is the question? That document quite clearly says that 900000+ people received 3 days of emergency food in 2013-14 (tax year, I guess). Why are you questioning their uniqueness unless it's to suggest that people are cheating the food bank by going back repeatedly?

He couldn't win last time. Factor in five years of government and ukip and he has no chance.

Shame labour don't have a decent leader or they would piss it. Sadly with the two eds they won't.

Think they will, Ed Milliband looking more and more like a genius decision now.

So, what is the question? That document quite clearly says that 900000+ people received 3 days of emergency food in 2013-14 (tax year, I guess). Why are you questioning their uniqueness unless it's to suggest that people are cheating the food bank by going back repeatedly?
Allow me to deal with him first if I may ?

You haven't understand the question btw

Ok

I ask you again. Were they unique visitors?

Take your time

There were 63k in 2010 so in this parliament, the tory led parliamnet the measure they use means that foodbank use has increased by 813,000. Cameron did not dispute the 900,000 figure btw, just looked incredibly embarrassed, shuffled a lot, changed the question a lot, refused to answer the question and generally tried to fudge the issue.

Take your time fucktard.

There were 63k in 2010 so in this parliament, the tory led parliamnet the measure they use means that foodbank use has increased by 813,000. Cameron did not dispute the 900,000 figure btw, just looked incredibly embarrassed, shuffled a lot, changed the question a lot, refused to answer the question and generally tried to fudge the issue.

Take your time fucktard.

I ask you once more

Were the 900k unique visitors?

Take all the time that you need

Take your time fucktard.

the difference between Ed and his brother (Dave mark 2) is that he can actually appear to be sincere.

This is why, despite all media idiots, and the various idiots on here, he will do a job on the Tories this time.

I ask you once more

Were the 900k unique visitors?

Take all the time that you need

That figure is not revealed and is utterly irrelevant, the figure is 15 times more than when then took over you total fuck nut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back