Was it you who got

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jonelless

kicked out last night ? http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/...posing-himself-1-6748430#.U9Eplg_T540.twitter
A FOOTBALL fan was kicked out of Sunderland’s friendly match with Hartlepool United last night for exposing his genitals.

The man, who is believed to have been a Sunderland fan ht, was at the Rink end of Victoria Park when he flashed his private parts to town supporters.

His antics were spotted by stewards who removed him from the stadium and informed police.

Officers slapped the man with a direction to leave notice, forcing him to leave the area.

A spokeswoman for Cleveland Police said: “We received information that a man had been ejected from the stadium for exposing himself. We stopped the man near to Clarence Road and he was given a direction to leave notice. We have not received a complaint about the man from the club.”

i heard about this last night, i also a SMBer being led away from the train last night for generally being a dick, looked like he was about to cry.

not naming names...im nee grass

There was 3 lads one was tall with there tops off pissed as farts acting like wankers, they nearly knocked 2 little bairns over, I thought the father was going to kick them to shit, unfortunatly he didnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back