Was it you who got

Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard about this last night, i also a SMBer being led away from the train last night for generally being a dick, looked like he was about to cry.

not naming names...im nee grass

9.30 train?

This might be the same lad who tried to start a chant about the 2 Newcastle fans. I know there was two of them who were led away, mind.

Name and shame.

I saw a lad get hoyed out by the police at the end of the terracing facing onto the Hartlepool end, not sure if it's the same lad though

9.30 train?

This might be the same lad who tried to start a chant about the 2 Newcastle fans. I know there was two of them who were led away, mind.

Name and shame.
10.25 train, about 8 led by coppers, there was a impromptu game of football in the carriage which the copper even joined in with but a few further back singing about Harry Roberts and generally being arseholes, no older than 20 but looked about 14.

there was a group of 4 walking past the pub we were in singing about shooting down more geordies looking proud of themselves for being proper rock, that was about 9.20 so possibly on the way to the train station then.
Was a load of knob ends about last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back