Watching the derby match in Sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunlansthebest

Goalkeeper
Anybody planning on watching match in Sydney? Me and at least 4 other SAFC fans are going to watch it in Cheers, accompanied by some of my mates who are going to be adopted safc fans for the day. I know it's been hard to get together for previous matches but now most people have finished work and it's an early kick off, let's get as many people there as possible!

Our plan is to head down coogee for around midday, get a good spot on the grass to have a few drinks and a BBQ in the afternoon. You will see the red and white so just head there. Then head to the coogee bay hotel for the early evening and then head into town to cheers bar for around 10:00pm.

Ha'way the lads. FTM

Anybody planning on watching match in Sydney? Me and at least 4 other SAFC fans are going to watch it in Cheers, accompanied by some of my mates who are going to be adopted safc fans for the day. I know it's been hard to get together for previous matches but now most people have finished work and it's an early kick off, let's get as many people there as possible!

Our plan is to head down coogee for around midday, get a good spot on the grass to have a few drinks and a BBQ in the afternoon. You will see the red and white so just head there. Then head to the coogee bay hotel for the early evening and then head into town to cheers bar for around 10:00pm.

Ha'way the lads. FTM
Enjoy

I'm down Jervis Bay so will be watching on laptop/phone/ipad depending on signal, otherwise would have headed out.

Last time (the 1-1 where they equalised late i think) i watched it in Cheers we were well outnumbered so hope it goes well

I'm down Jervis Bay so will be watching on laptop/phone/ipad depending on signal, otherwise would have headed out.

Last time (the 1-1 where they equalised late i think) i watched it in Cheers we were well outnumbered so hope it goes well

Ok mate, aye I'm expecting us to be outnumbered, trying to get as many of us there as possible though! Will wearing colours be ok you reckon? Enjoy Jervis bay

It'll be semaphore only in Jervis Bay Ian.

I didn't think we were so out-numbered last time and with those Pacific Island bouncers, not much chance of bovva! I think I'll wander up and join the fray.

I watched the Chelsea game in Jervis Bay(Calalla Beach) on Foxtel go on the laptop with a Telstra Mobile as my hotspot. However you may struggle if you're with Optus or anyonelse.

Cheers lads, hoping the hotspot will work, I've got three different sims so will give them a try through the day to see which works best!

You'll be fine with colours in cheers, shouldn't be too hard to get in on a Sunday night either, can sometimes take a while if you're late on a Saturday!

I'm at graft in the morning so will be stopping at home. But enjoy lads. Give the mouthy baldy mag bastard a nudge if he's there again.

Cheers lads, hoping the hotspot will work, I've got three different sims so will give them a try through the day to see which works best!

You'll be fine with colours in cheers, shouldn't be too hard to get in on a Sunday night either, can sometimes take a while if you're late on a Saturday!
I watched the 0-3 version 1 at a campsite in Huskisson. Signal was shite (Optus) so couldn't hotspot my Ipad. Watched it on my phone though. Was a bit nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back